Waiting Outside

HEY! WEBEK HERE!. So uhm, thank you to the random person who read all of my chapters so far in like 3 days. It means a lot.

Also thanks for 200 reads, I'm glad you people enjoy this fanfic! There's a lot more to do and with regents coming up....

Jk I'm not gonna study because I'm lazy and don't care so BRRRR. Free chapters when I'm doing the regents, maybe LOL!

Also sorry for the late upload, i was busy and kinda lazy so i forgot about this, anyways ENJOY READERS!
____________________________________________
He carefully guided the block of crystal through the hallway, making sure no students or teacher were hit with the cart of chemicals. Outside one of the exits he pushed it through, careful to not damage the door. He got it through and pushed it to the side so people could exit early.

He slumped into the wall, gripping onto his shoulders with his legs in between the self hug. His face planted into his knees as he regrets even going into the school and trying out. This whole time he had made nothing but a fool out of himself.

"Young Andromeda?" A voice calls out from behind the crystal. Andy got up and looked around the crystals to see no other than the number one hero staring him down.

"Oh- uh- Hey Al- All M-M-ight" His words stumbled into a mess.

"What happened to your backpack?"

"Uh. J- just silly chemicals doing their thing in my backpack" he nervously chuckled before getting up to greet the hero. All Might was stunned at the kid's height, only being about a foot under him. Most students his age wouldn't even get up to his chest yet this one could easily reach his shoulders.

"Hey, the hero kids are having fun around the corner. Want to join them for a while?" He points behind him to the students behind them. Those kids were not having fun. It was more like a battle to stay in the class without getting expelled.

"I'm not really sure. I'm not in the hero courses and I don't know if it's ok with the teacher" He nervously backs up and looks behind All Might to see some kids running on a path.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." He tries to grab his shoulder to reassure him but he ducks out of the way. He doesn't like physical contact much, so it's a bit of a no no for someone he doesn't really know to try and grab his shoulders.

"You sure? I'm kind of quirkless, so I'm not that impressive" He smiles, backing up and using his quirklessness as an excuse.

"It's not like these kids are going to judge. Don't you have those boots that go super fast too? Why don't you use those?" He pushes for Andy to go have fun. He can't help but question if All Might too is in on the secret. That would make it super awkward since he has fought alongside him before back with the sludge villain. 

"You sure? I'm not gonna intrude on the class?" He carefully grabs the boots from his backpack and breaks it off from the, now brittle, Sugar Crystal.

"Yeah. Go meet those kids. They're super nice" He pushed Andy out from behind the wall and into the spotlight. He spun around in confusion and looked at the teacher who was already gone. Asshole left him…

"Andy? Is that you?" The pink girl from before called out to him. For a second he forgot to breathe as he turned back to greet her.

"Oh hey! You made it in? I'm so happy for you!" Mina lightly jogged over to him, careful 

"Oh, no I didnt. I made it into support but I ended up needing to take something outside. I'm happy you got into the hero course though. That's super cool" He smiled, holding the boots in his hand and trying to shrink.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa? Can Andy join us in the sprinting? She turned to the teacher as he seemingly glared at her. He then turned to Andy with the same look and shrugged his shoulders. Dammit this is not what he wanted. It's the exact opposite and yet everyone wants to see him run. Hes quirkless, why would it matter?