Cleaning Up What Should Be Clean

Wc:6290

Andy sat with his arms dangling off the chair near his desk. He spun around aimlessly with nothing to do other than wander around aimlessly hoping for a job. Maybe waiting for his hype of the wannabe quirkless hero dying down enough that he could find a job easily would be the trick.

Will hasn't messaged him back for half a day now, although he usually slept the days he couldn't sleep in one go. He already said he wanted to watch the edited version with Dionysis overnight, which was mid day the day before for Andy.

It's 10pm on a Sunday night for Will, but noon on a Monday for Andy. 

What's odd though is when Andy contacted Dionysis last night, she confessed she was very busy, and that's all. She has lots of clients that she's in charge of keeping their internet safe and secure, but she usually relies on her already set up systems to solve problems.

She could easily add and take away any person off of the system due to her making it a push-o'-button system. Even Shinso was added on Will's request so his phone would run faster and he could have more settings on his phone.

If she was busy enough to deny Andy a conversation something was wrong. He trusted Dionysis with his phone and his identity for two years, and he knows she has many clients on the dark side of the world, so maybe that's why she's too busy. Although he tried reassuring himself that nothing was wrong, deep down it felt like Will and Dionysis were in danger. 

"ANDROMEDA!?" His mom called from behind the closed door, "You gonna help clean the living room today!?"

"Yeah!" He called back after picking up his head. "I just need sponges and stuff! Do you have anything to pay for it with!?"

"I have no money!" She exclaimed with a lie peering through the slurred speech.

He sighed as he sat up from his chair while finally feeling the cold breeze touch his back after hours. He pressed his hands against his hips and pushed his spine apart to make a cracking sound with his spine.

It was time for him to clean up anyways since the house was such a mess. It's been too long since he picked up anything around the house other than his own stuff. 

He slipped on his old sneakers which weren't in the greatest condition anymore after he used and abused them with his continuous use for years and him outgrowing them constantly. He couldn't afford new shoes at the moment, and he was lucky he designed his bug boots to be changeable in size in case his sneakers go.

Andy grabbed his wallet from the desk before sliding his window open and jumping out onto the metal railing with a loud echo or rattling metal. Slowly he stepped his way down consciously having to remember that jumping down with the wrong boots could promptly kill him.

The metal banged and created loud thuds as he slowly went down to the first floor. He jumped over the railing not caring for the small fall he did every single time instead of bringing down the ladder. And like clockwork he would get frustrated that the ladder wasn't down so he could get up.

Inside the store he was now in was mostly white with annoying fluorescent lights that buzzed when low on life. He quickly shuffled to the cleaning aisle with a multitude of supplies for any situation he could think of. He knelt down along the floor while refusing to let his knees actually touch the dusty floor.

"I need floor cleaner, a mop, and probably sponges for the counters. Maybe some all purpose cleaner since the last one is running low as well. The bucket has been cracked ever since mom tried using it as a seat, so I should get a new one too." He muttered to himself as he counted with his hand. "Oh! And plastic bags too for the trash"