Stirring The Pot Of Bears With A Stick

It was early in the morning, and Andy was already working most of the morning inside the cafe. He helped with making the coffees and teas like normal and when he had no customers he worked on his robots before school started. Like usual his fake horns were on and his normal apron while working on wings on the floor.

It was the day before the sports festival and Shinso had messaged him to meet up at 1-A before their lunch. He didn't give an exact reason for this meetup other than 'were reminding 1-A what happens if they dont bring their best'

He didn't respond after that since he usually goes offline after 10. He doesn't get much sleep despite trying to go to sleep at 10, but he just didn't respond after that time.

Andy's arm wasn't bandaged anymore and only needed one more heal to be back to normal. It was still hard to make a fist properly and grab things properly.

The bell to the cafe opened and in walked a still bandaged man with an obviously tired face. Andy noticed the man and quickly got up, giving a small greeting to the man. He started pouring the usual order for Mr. Aizawa, which was just plain, black coffee.

With his left hand he poured the coffee in a to-go cup and smacked a lid on top. He tried to grab the mug, only for it to just slightly get off the counter and to the other side where Mr.Aizawa was waiting.

A disappointing splash made the floor covered in a chocolatey brown coffee. It covered most of the floor as Andy just stared at it in disbelief.

"Darn... I got a quirk now and it makes anything I touch with my right hand heavy." He scoffed at his own statement and smiled at the teacher. His face, even through the bandages, looked slightly disappointed at the joke and the kids lack of survival skills. A hot coffee just spilled all over the floor and he first thought it to stare at it and make a joke.

"You're going to compete in the festival with your hand still like that?" He watched the kid place down a towel on the spill and mop it up while pouring a new coffee.

"Well, it should be fine by tomorrow. I'm not gonna just miss my opportunity to become a hero. I messed it up already, I wont mess it up again." He finished pouring the coffee again and this time, made sure it was carried with his left hand. He stepped over the half wet towel and handed it to the man, who quickly swiped his card and paid for the drink.

"Has Nezu talked to you yet?" Mr.Aizawa asked, moving the bandages so he could take a drink. Like usual when Andy made the coffee, it tasted oddly good for such a bitter drink. It was like magic where his real quirk was just making good coffee.

"Uhm- no... he hasnt. Is it about me being a vigilante?" Andy picked up the sopping wet towel and threw it into the large sink. 

"No, it's an apology. He gave a speech to my students. Has been quite busy lately because of the festival but promised to privately apologise by today. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable by confronting you in front of your class." The teacher leaned forward to get a good look at what he was doing behind the counter. He glanced at the wings almost completed with the clear, fabric-like in betweens of the wings. Scissors, and loose fabric scraps filled the floor along with a heat gun to press the layers together. "Those wings look small if you're planning to fly with those?"

"They're actually kind of big for bee wings. Im terrified of heights but these will be able to fly as high as I want." He sat back down and kept cutting the fabric to fit in the clips.

"You're scared of heights? You made it your thing to jump multiple rooftops at once and yet you're scared of heights?" Mr. Aizawa had a hard time believing the kid. The fact he could jump off of a building to fight a villain, yet not be able to fly.