Spare Parts For The Poor

WELCOME TO SUPER SUNDAY! On Sundays i'll post multiple chapters if one story is behind the other! So this place will post two times today!

Also Bad Luck is a little bit in the future so if you're going to read that be careful not to spoil this story for ya. It takes place after the U.A. attack and the sports festival, although the story won't connect till a little but after.
____________________________________________

The beach was filled with trash to the brim. But for Andy it was pure treasure for mechanics and wires.

Andy hopped the railing of the boardwalk and down into the trash pile. He wore thick gloves and searched around for non damaged parts. He wore two backpacks for picking up parts he wanted. A tape measurer laid in his other hand as he rab across the trash, digging down for some parts in the sand.

"Hey kid, are you ok?" A voice spoke out from behind him. Andy flinched, hitting his head on the top of the washing machine he was looking inside. He pulled his head out and held where he bumped his head.

The scrawny man walked up to him "are you ok?"

"Yeah im fine." Andy reached down and pulled on a piece of metal that was the perfect size he needed.

"What are you looking for" the man leaned in closer

"Parts' ' Andy got back up and started pushing the washing machine off of the metal chunk. The metal chunk started moving off of the chunk and Andy reached back down to grab it. The kid's strength surprised the man but he didn't show any reaction.

"Do you need help?" He looked at Andy holding the metal chunk and carefully observing it.

"I'm fine. Just dumpster diving" He removed his backpack and placed the metal chunk inside, zipping it back up, then placing it on his back.

"What are you looking for?" He looked at the kid, who was hopping around the trash like he did it every day. He didn't do it every day, but instead walked on metal bars and climbed risky areas as a vigilante.

Andy quickly realized the guy wasn't leaving him alone and probably thinks he's up to no good. Although Andy didn't like to talk to strangers, he had to this time.

"Im looking for parts for support stuff. I'm trying to get into U.A. but i need materials to build it.''

"Oh you want to go to U.A? Well I wish you luck" He smiled at the kid before walking off. Usually this place is used for drugs so confrontation was almost inevitable.

"Oh wait, have you seen a fridge? I need one" the man wiped his nose.

"Usable or trashed?"

"Uh, anythings fine"

Andy turned around and picked up a couple pieces of trash and moved it off the fridge. The man joined in on helping the kid move the parts off of the fridge.

"Thanks for the help kid" He lifted the door to make sure nothing was inside Andy gave a quick thumbs up before walking off and stripping tubes from a broken fish tank. 

Eventually he was quite a bit far off from the man before he finally got the last part he wanted. It was a chain on a bike, but most of the bike chains were broken down and rusted to hell. Someone had dumped the bike recently but the tire was bent to the side.

He walked back over to the entrance so he didn't have to climb the high wall that covered most of the beach. 

At the entrance a big man that resembled All Might stood there tall with a fridge next to him. He was talking to a kid that resembled the green haired kid at the sludge monster incident. The man crushed the fridge in front of him to a flat plane.

As Andy watched the man crush the fridge he knew exactly who it was. It was best Andy didn't get nearly caught a 4th time.

The boy turned to Andy and All Might's head quickly followed to point at him. He held his hands up in a way that said he wouldn't tell anyone and tossed his bag on top of the boardwalk. He jumped up grabbing onto the ledge and pulled himself up above the ledge. 

He put one leg over the other before preparing to bring the other leg over.

"What are you doing here kid?" The man spooked the tall kid.

"I uhm- I am-" He sputtered out in a nervous wreck. All Might have picked up the bag of heavy scrap pieces and looked inside.

"What are you making with this?" He handed the bag over to the kid who finished climbing the rails.

"A uhm- A shockwave machine" Andy bent his spine down expecting the worst.

"And what will you use it for?" He looked at him sternly.

"The U.A. entrance exam. I want to do the hero course but I need support gear"

"You realize it's quite some time till the entrance exam for U.A.?"

"Yeah I know, but it takes a long time to build it" He coiled down more at the fact he looked so suspicious.

"Well I'd love to see it when it's finished" He patted him on the shoulder before allowing him to move on.

"Do you really?" He looked at All Might

"Yeah sure. I'd love to see it. And if you don't get into the hero course I'm sure the support course is open." He gave a quick thumbs up before disappearing under the boardwalk with the kid.

Andy awkwardly shuffled away and walked back to the cafe. The walk was long, giving him enough time to cool down.

Inside the cafe he sat down in the back. Nena was still there and the cafe had just closed. Nena came into the back following him. He held out 4 fingers this time

"Who was it this time?" She sat down on the opposite side of the round table.

"All Might" he placed his head on the cool desk. "For the third time"

"Again? You're a hero magnet recently. Now what did you get for the gear?" She pulled out the  scraps from the backpack and displayed it on the table.

"Random shit. Wanna guess what I'm making?" He flipped one of the speakers over to reveal it to Nena.

"You're making... hm... a plasma blaster"

"What no. That's part of a speaker"

"Is it going to make loud sounds?" She looked at the speakers half run down.

"Yeah. Shockwave stuff. To make it loud enough is the tricky part." 

"Won't it hurt you too? It's going to be loud right?" She picked up the speakers and twirled it in her hand. Andy pulled out a pair of muffle headphones.

Nena let him be for the night and let him create his little machine. But he would have to go to school that morning anyway. He always went on Fridays to pick up the work and hand it in next friday.