The Sports Festival (Mega Chapter P1)

HEY! WEBEK HERE! So this chapter is quite long, and will only have part of the festival in it. This is mostly the prepping and obstacle course. The next will be the chariots and the 1v1s. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

Insert a list of things I had to google
Banded mongoose
What is a very light blue called?
Mongoose body language
How do mongooses show excitement?
Is Nezu a stoat?
Mongoose classification
Stoat classification
Evolution chart
When does the sun rise on May 1st?
Violin anatomy
Random name generator (ofc i did)
Nezu’s height
Height comparison
All Might’s height

ALSO GOD FUCKING DAM! LOOKING SOME OF THIS UP YOU OWE ME! I LITERALLY HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY MANGA SPOILERS! FUCK YOU MANGA READERS! RUINING THIS SHIT FOR ME! I'VE FOUND SO MUCH CREEPY FANART AND MANGA SPOILERS MY BRAIN IS DYING. FUCKING GOD IM GONNA EXPLODE

____________________________________________

It was early in the morning, and the sun was just shining on the beach. The smell of the salty ocean and morning dew filled the cool spring breeze of Takoba Municipal Beach Park. Unlike a year before the beach was clean and trash free. Not a single scrap of metal or used needle was found in the sand.

A strange creature peered from inside of an old rusted mailbox. The bright, pale blue eyes spied on the empty early morning beach, looking for a person that may see her. The old mailbox’s storage creaked open and out walked a large, oversized weasel like creature. Its long body snaked out of the rusted red box, seemingly appearing from nowhere.

The mongoose had a weird stance to her She stood on two legs quite well and stood tall with pride in her chest. She took a deep breath in and observed the view of the now clean beach, letting her paws dig into the sand.

Her fur was a pale blue like her eyes with black paws, ears, and stripes down her back. Horns grew from her head and wrapped around like a ram’s in almost complete black. Her chest was covered in a very, very pale blue fluffy fur. The fur was covered in a fine layer of dirt and dust, which was easily taken off by a quick shake that seemed to fling the dirt everywhere.

“Well, hello Japan!” The Eighth Wonder said smiling at the air, letting her tail calmly bounce side to side in excitement.

She seemingly reached underneath her fur and rustled around, pulling out a phone and looking at the time. Only 6:23, which was quite early and gave enough time to find a way to greet Nezu. Especially because today was a very big day for the students at his school. 

She pulled up the camera app on her phone and took a picture of the beach, getting a good glimpse of the clean beach. She snapped a quick image of a basic smile with a thumbs up, focusing on the clean sandy beach behind her. 

“Dam beach looks so nice, what the hell.” Her phone quickly disappeared under the fur and out came a violin case. It was covered in a golden cheviot fabric with a name embedded into the top. 

‘The Eighth Wonder’

‘Made from the blood of all I couldn't save’

She laid the golden case on the ground and carefully unlocked the silver clips that held the case together. Inside a brass violin with golden gears shimmered against the new day’s sun. The cloth inside the case was a soft red velvet with more names embroidered into it. Seventy four to be exact, all around the devil mongoose herself.

Courney Holmes, Jonathan Parsons, Sonya Welch, Connie Phillips, and Anthony Martinez were among the many that stretched across the inside of the case. Some of the most well known cases of their deaths.

She stared at the names for a second, solemnly thinking about their deaths. All brutal attacks by people who called themselves heroes. She lifted up the violin and bow carefully in her paws, carefully lifting it up to her neck. The bow crossed the strings and melodically hummed into the air, filling the beach and forest behind with a soft warm up tune. A simple scale to listen to the strings itself.