Loud and Clear

The last screw is inside the new sound blasters. They fit perfectly on his palm and from what he tested, it was perfect for shockwaves. Andromeda was quite proud of his creations in fact. He would even rank it higher than his gauntlets and boots.

It had been at least 3 months of the same routine. A hero would chase him, he would escape, come into the cafe to work and work on his blaster. It was finally done though and he could change his mind numbing routine.

"So, are you going to test it out or just stare at it?" Nena, who was sitting across the table asked. He barely realized he was staring at the blaster for so long. He had placed so much time into it that it was shocking he even finished it in time.

"Yeah, i'm going to test it right now" he picked it up and walked out the back door. It was after hours and the cafe was well after closed. He ran straight down to the beach that he had once grabbed the materials for the gear in.

It was a dark, clear sky and the smell of ocean water filled the wind. He ran down the boardwalk and down onto the sand. Most of the beach was clean now. There was still a large amount of trash but a good amount was cleared out. It was nice to see the beach like that but he wasn't here for the scenery.

He placed the blaster on the palm of hand and turned on all the switches. He turned all the way up and put on a pair of ear mufflers. He pointed the gauntlet at the ocean as he hesitated to fire it up

"Hey, good to see you again young one" a familiar voice called from behind him. Andy shrieked at the surprise and quickly turned around. His eyes were met with dark hollow eyes of a hero he knows all too well.

"Ah, hello All Might. Uh I was uhm" his stutter was cut short.

"I see you got the gear for the entrance exam together! How exciting" He gave a thumbs up to the kid.

"I ugh- yeah they're finished. I'm just testing them" He shrank into the sand of the beach. The sand started filling his shoes as he recoiled. Was the hero going to stop him from testing his gear? What if he would have broken it mid test and would have never known. Will he fail the entrance exam because of All Might now?

"Well, im not stopping you from testing them"

"Uhm ok. They're pretty loud and I don't know if it'll break itself" 

"Go for it! Im sure theyll hold up"

He held his arm put to the ocean once again as the hero stepped back to watch the show. He had no idea that the blasters even did but it interested him.

"Three.... Two.... ONE!" The sound blasted the water as he made the water part for a second. The force of the blasters made the tall lanky kid fall back onto the sand.

"Woah. Those are quite impressive. Are you alright?" The hero complemented as he took his hands off of his ear. Andy was shocked at the force a full dial did. He didn't even think it would be nearly as strong as he made it. It could help him in the entrance exam.

"I... it worked? IT'S STILL IN ONE PIECE TOO?"  He looked at the blasters that didn't even have a dent in them. They worked almost perfectly and were stronger than he imagined.

"That's some great engineering from someone as young as you. There is no doubt that you will be a great hero one day" He patted the kid on the back. He was still sitting on the sand in shock at his invention.

"Thank you. Do you mind if i test how much it can take?" He looked up at the hero in excitement. The hero gave a thumbs up before turning and walking away as if he hadn't seen anything. The kid technically wasn't supposed to be doing that, but it was so he could be a hero. How could he say no to that when the kid is taking precautions to not hurt people.

The kid took the walking away as a yes as he prepared for another blast. He held it up again and prepared for another shot. This time he was once again sent back but quickly recovered as he stopped himself from falling. He repeated these steps a couple of times as he learned how to combat the force.

With his new accomplishment Andy ran back as fast as he could to his apartments. He couldn't get the excitement out of his bones. He kept thinking to himself how he'll be the first hero without a quirk. He could change the gameplay for everyone quirkless forever. 

"MOM! Mom are you up?" Andy walked into the apartment with excitement.

"Yeah- yeah i'm up" his mom sat up from the couch with a bottle of beer in hand, careful not to spill it. "What do you need?"

"I finished the gear for school! It works! It really WORKS! I'm gonna be the first quirkless hero! And one day I'm going to be everyone's favorite and everything" he practically bounces as he giggles like a little kid.

"That's cool honey" she gave a thumbs up at him. 

"Do you want to see what I was working on?"

"Yeah sure" she held out her hand for him to place the blasters on. He carefully handed over her. She examined the blaster, twisting the dials and pressing buttons along the shoulder part before placing her palm on the speaked.

"Are you sure you want to go to a hero school? I mean, you could get hurt so easily and you have no quirk to defend yourself. You don't really go to school either so what makes you think youll go to hero school."

"I... I don't know. Maybe it's different since it's my dream."

"What about dangerous villains? Ones that need a quirk to defeat"

"I dont know." The room grew silent with Andy's words. What would happen if he goes against dangerous villains? Will he have no choice but to attempt to run? People will hate him for running away and not fighting and blame it on being quirkless.

"Well, I'll let you decide what to do." She handed back the blasters to the now quiet kid. 

"I'm still going to try. I didn't spend months building this for nothing" he smiled before going to his room to sleep. The hero themed child's room grew smaller as he scared himself with fears of villains. What if he does die? Then everyone will hate quirkless people even more and there would be no chance others will accept him either.

He laid there in his small bed, his feet coming up to his chest as he curled up in a ball. The blasters sat on the desk with his computer.

His phone that sat on the floor near the bed lit up as a new notification struck the screen.

From Will

Hey man! Wish you luck getting into hero school! I know it's late for you right now, but I wanna wish you luck. I sooo fucking see you as a hero, its litterly impossible to an angry pink haired bee boy as a villain.
ANYYWAYS >:D go kick villain ass bee.

Andy crept over his phone to read the message. It was a friend he had met online a couple years back before he became a vigilante. Although he wasn't the best kid he was nothing but supportive of his friend. Even though they can't meet since Will lives in America, it doesn't stop them.

Thanks :D. Im so fucking nervous.
Like what of I dont 
make it in? What then?

Cant have it as bad as me
LOL. You could apply to like 
10 different school and they
ALL deny you.

Yeah should be saying
shit when i could be you.

The bad luck is gonna kill
me one day. I swear its been
getting worse. Anyways how
have you been? Its been a bit
because of all this bullshit

Ive been good. Mostly just
stupid building and testing
those stupid gauntlets. Hbu?

Eh- just mostly avoiding
people.

HEY WAIT! NONONO!

???

youre supposed to be asleep!
Im not seeing you fail because
you forgot to sleep. Go. To. 
Sleep. My role is insomniac!
Thieft

Dam lol. Rude. Now im not
gonna sleep. Fuck you :D

Go to sleep before I find a
way to keep you up all night.
Now SLEEP BEE BOI!

PFFT alr. Night dude.

Night 🖕

🖕