Chapter 56- Evening Out

Zacznij od początku

My ribs were in pain. I don't know if it was the twins kicking my rib cage, or maybe my uterus just pressing against my ribs, but whatever reason it is, I just know that it really hurts.

Louis watches me as I tried to get up, then he pushes me back slightly.

"No, No...you relax, I'll do whatever you want me to, so what do you need?"

"It's ok Lou, I'll do it. I just wanted a quick snack." I said as I continued to get up.

He stands up."Harry I'll do it. You just sit here while I fix your snack. Now what do you want?" He asked.

I hesitated and my cravings strike again."Could you please make me a ham and cheese wrap with lettuce..."

"Sure.."

"Wait I'm not done yet! And with chocolate and vanilla ice cream on the side, with sprinkles and, chocolate and caramel syrup on top please?"

He nodded."Yes I will make it for you."

I sighed."Thanks Louis, I would have done it myself, but my ribs are in pain."

He walked over into the kitchen. "Aww...I know that hurts. You have really been through a lot through these past few months."

"Yeah I have, but like Zayn says, it's all worth it." I said as I placed a pillow in front of the chair rest.

"Yep and you and Zayn will have your twin in your arms!"

I laid back and propped myself back."Yep...and hey Lou!?"

I hear him close the refrigerator."Yes?"

"Could you also drizzle a bit of caramel and chocolate syrup on top of my wrap please?"

He hesitated and hummed. "Umm...sure."

"Thanks!"

As he made my snack, I decided to watch a bit TV, but then I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

I I carefully reached over to grab it, and looked at the caller, it was Zayn.

I answered it."Hey Z!"

"Hey Haz, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit uncomfortable right now." I said as I rubbed small circles on my belly, as I felt the twins kick constantly.

"Awww...your ribs still hurt?" He pouts.

I changed the channel on the TV."Yeah, but it's not just that, the twins are kicking my ass right now."

He laughs a bit."Wish I was there right now to help calm them down for you."

I smiled."It's ok, I'll get them to stop."

He hums."So I guess you're not in a mood to go anywhere special tonight?"

"No, No we can still do whatever you want, don't let me interfere with your plans." I exclaimed.

"Alright then, I thought that maybe we should have a special dinner tonight at that nice restaurant down the street?"

"Umm...sure that would great, but I don't have anything to wear." I said as I looked at the clothes I was wearing now.

"Don't say that Harry. I'm sure you will find something to wear." He lectured.

I sighed."Ok if you say so." I said.

"Ok great! So I've got to go now, but I'll see you when I get home, ok?"

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too!" And with that we both ended the conversation.

I placed my phone next to me, and laid my head back against the pillow.

Louis comes over and hands me my wrap, and ice cream."Here you go."

"Thanks again Louis." I said before I moved my legs, so that he could sit down.

"No problem."

He sits down, then placed my feet on his lap. I take a bite out of my ham and cheese, chocolate and caramel wrap, and savored the moment.

Louis stares at me with a confusion and a bit of disgust printed on his face.

"I'm sorry you have to see this." I apologized.

He grins and pats my leg."It's ok."

~
"Baby please come out. I'm sure you look fine." Zayn begged once again.

I was currently standing in front of the mirror staring at myself.

I was wearing, black slacks, with a blazer, and a plain white T-shirt underneath.

Looking at myself in the mirror really made me think about how huge my bump actually is. It is definitely obvious under my jumper now, and I sometimes prefer to stay away from places crowded with people, and where Zayn is taking me tonight, that's exactly how you describe that restaurant.

"Harry please come out." He begged.

I sighed and finally decided to come out. So I opened the door revealing a suited up Zayn.

"Wow...." He whispered.

"I know, I know, I look ridiculous." I said as pulled down my jumper.

He slowly ambled over to me and placed both of his hands on my waist."No, you look amazing!"

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes! How many times am I going to have to explain it? Harry you are pregnant."

I huffed."But what makes me look so...amazing? I look terrible." I said.

"The fact that you're carrying out children, makes you so amazing."

I smiled and took his word for it."Ok that made me feel a bit better, but I mean look at you! You're stunning!" I said.

"Thanks babe, but I really think we should get going now, because I made reservations." He says as he gazes at his watch.

I nodded then he takes my hand and we make our out of our apartment.

~
"Mmm...Zayn this is delicious."

He smiles and takes a sip of wine."Well order as many entrées as you want."

I paused."Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want my pregnant fiancé to be at least enjoy this night out."

I reached over took his hand."You have been so good to me, and you are going to be an amazing father. Plus if you're spoiling me like this, imagine how spoiled the twin will be." I said.

He chuckles."Yeah, but I don't care. I'll do anything for my family."

I love this boy.

~
Zayn's POV
"Zayn..."

We walked towards my car."Yes Harry."

"It's 11:00 p.m and I'm feeling kinda..."

He trails off. He grabs my bum, and squeezes it."Alive...tonight." He whispers.

Chills run up and down my spine."So what are you saying?" I asked.

"Give it to me."

I grinned."Then let's hurry up, and get the fuck home!"

___________________________
AN: So Louis wants to be the godfather! Will he be?

And Zayn and Harry had a special night out!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️