Chapter 42

•Narrator POV•

On the late hours on December 14 the two friends were inside a bedroom with music playing lowly as they got ready for their outing.

"Hey you want to take a selfie?" Martina asked and Ruelle looked at her knowingly. "Do you even have to ask, especially today" she said moving over into position.

"Say happy 25 birthday granny" Ruelle said pushing her face closer for the picture.

"I feel so oldddd" Martina groaned holding her face in her palms.

"Hey, when last did you hear from Chantria. She said she was going to work something out with Dio but I haven't heard a thing from either of them" Ruelle said grabbing the brush and running it through her hair while examining her face.

Pimples rising on the sides of her face. A moue peaked on her face 

"I have no idea I mean. She is kinda weird at times. Like, my vibes shifts whenever she wants to know too much about either my relationship or Regan. I told her I'm uncomfortable by it and she would stop for a while only to start a few days later. Whenever I got mad she would disappear for a while then pop up." she said looking down at her nails.

Ruelle's lip parted speechless.

"Maybe is kicking her ass right now. Or Dio is knowing her socks off if you what I mean" Martina winked.

Ruelle burst into laughter and slapped her.

"Ouch!. Why are you hands so heavy" she commented making Ruelle gasp holding her chest in offense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His body surrendered to the exhaustion as rays of sun shone through slits of the curtains.

Opening his eyes he looked all over the room before they landed on the beauty beside him.

Eyes closed with a small smile on her face.

He touched his boxers and looked at his genitals to see a small bruise on it.