Chapter 10: The predestined fate

Warning graphic material: So there will be a part in this chapter that will a little graphic.... anyways unto to the story .

•Narator POV•

Literal fire erupted from ground and ash stuck to their moist skin . The heat was unbearable but it made everyone alert.

This heat it was different. Much different from what they were uses to.

Slight earthquakes occured every few minutes causing them to panic more at the movement below there feet.
Due to the rebellion they were sectioned off from the rest of their society to perish.
Erris stood with her crying new born cradled in her arms .She tried pacifying her any way she could but nothing worked. The child was constantly crying from the caseous happening around them.

" Can't you shut her up I can't even hear myself think" Atlas said pointing at Erris . "What does it look like I'm doing. How about you try and actually hold your daughter for once " Erris retorted bouncing the crying baby in her arms.

"How dare y-

" Atlas please let's just focus on surviving " Rhiah said holding her angered brother back . "What can we do he's going to burn us to ashes in here"
Cree said to his spouse already feeling hopeless.

Erris was close to tears trying to calm her little one down. Atlas teeth gritted in anger at his daughter's constant earsplitting cries. " Firstly we need to find somewhere safe for Erris and the children" Rhiah suggested reaching over towards the agitated mother.

" Safe ? where exactly is safe at this po- "

"Cree please your not helping " Rhiah interjected him. There were on their journey of finding somewhere safe after gathering the children. Someone stood in the distance ahead of them. Rhiah stood infront of the kids while holding her staff. Posture straight as she stood in a war like position as the figure was approaching closer . " I mean no harm " an unknown man said with a smile .

"I have to speak to Atlas's wife for a moment it is of great importance" he spoke.

"Rhiah it's fine I know him " Erris lied. Well partially lied she knew of him through the conflicts between his comrades and her spouse especially what he was capable of. There was also this one other major reason she knew him but she didn't allow her mind to wonder too much on that.

"Take the children and go ahead I'll be with you soon " she said cradling the sleeping baby to her chest.

"Are you crazy Erris ,you have no idea what he is up to " Rhiah protested.
" Let's face it if Lucifer's wanted us dead we would be dead long ago now just trust me and go ahead. Ena' ,Dio' be strong for your siblings I'll be with you all soon" Erris smiled and rubbed her children's head as they both nodded .

Rhiah gathered the children ahead of her as she glared at the man but he only smiled.

Something about him just didn't sit right with me, she thought. " Now that we're alone just know I am on your side and I would like to assist you in any way I can so you need not be afraid of me " he said . " I'm not afraid of you so just tell me what you want" she said with squinted eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erris kisses her daughter's head as she walked briskly ahead and gazed up at the sky to see her mate and Cree flying above her. She started running ahead despite the dizziness she felt ." Erris what took you so long ?"Rhiah inquired in a agrivated tone.

Ena and Dio were occupied with the task of keeping there siblings still . " Where are the others? " Erris asked the beaten down men and Atlas scowled.

" There dead were the only ones left now. " Cree responded. " This can't be happening. This can't be it " Rhiah spoke her eyes widened in horror as she slumped in hopelessness .