Chapter 26

Sexual content *-*

•Miriam's POV•

I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand to see in bold red.

4:20 am

Ruelle legs were hitched around my waist and one of her hand were placed above my breast while the other was tucked under her head.

I looked up into the ceiling perplexed and in deep thoughts until I felt her finger poking my cheek repeatedly, provoked my head turned to her.

"Good morning, do you usually wake up this early?" she asked yawning and I took this opportunity to escape her warm clutches making her pout.

"Yes, now go back to sleep" I said gathering things to go exercise until Ruelle abruptly leaped unto my back but it didn't halt me in any way, she was pretty light.

"What are you doing I told you to sleep " I said but she groaned tightening her hold on me.

"But you said you wanted to spend more time together" she whined.

"Do you want me to throw you around like yesterday?" I playfully threatened and immediately she jumped from my back making me grin at her flushed cheeks.

She grabbed the towel from my shoulder and threw it on the ground then folded her arms.

"What is your problem?" I asked and a  weird smirk grew on her lips.That's when I knew what she was up to.

I tackled her right unto the bed and started tickling the sides making her burst out laughing despite the time of morning

Tears started glossing over her eyes and her face turned light pink.

"Stop please!" She yelled, pleading desperately.

"Will you leave me alone?" I asked and she nodded frantically so I let her go and headed to the door.

"Ouch" I hissed turning to Ruelle seeing her apologetic look.

"I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry" she said taking the water bottle off the ground as I stomped over grabbing her arm.

"I said I was sorry" she repeated writhing herself from me.

"Let's spend some time together then" I said pulling her on the bed with me as we laid side by side.

"Can I ask you something?"she said diverting her gaze away from me and I nodded, turning myself upwards as she climbed over me.

"Ruelle" I warned trying to move her from off my groin but she pressed herself onto me.

"I want you to touch me" she whispered in my ear then proceeded to run her finger tips over her smooth shoulder with her eyes faintly closed ,appeasing me to no end