Chapter 25

•Ruelle's POV•

"Thank you again for the heels I've always wanted one of these but couldn't afford it" I said as she ran her fingers through my hair massaging it

She's been really hands on this past week and I'm not complaining one bit.

"Do you mind going somewhere with me this week,we'll take your car" she said and my heart stopped.

What the hell was I gonna say to her.

"You really need to start driving your own car" I quipped avoiding eye contact.

"What do I have Wayne for and besides when I'm ready I will get one. Preferably if ever children comes into the picture" she said making my heart race as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Really?" I asked.

"Actually no..... forget I said anything"
I lowered my head disappointed at the fact she withdrew her words .

"When do you want to carry me out. What should I wear?" I asked.

"The attire is covered but you'll just have to prepare your car cause the last time I checked it was filled with junk" she said making me gasp loudly at her wild accusations.

~~~/~~~~/~~~

After reaching home I took a shower and cuddling on her bed eating ice cream.

Miriam was having chocolate chip while I had chocolate and cookie and cream.

"Remember the time you asked if I went into Regan's room" I said and she paused placing the spoon back into the bowl before nodding.

"I did go in there and I apologize" I said leaning away from her expecting to be pushed to the side but she stood up finishing her ice cream and I followed suit.

"Come with me"

I followed her out the room and down the hall. I waited as she pulled the padlock on the door and she grasped my wrist pulling me inside.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" I asked and pointed to where she was covered in flour sending a deadly glare in Regan's direction as he held his stomach belting out in a fit of laughter and I couldn't help but smile at it.

"Did you love him?" I asked and she sighed before answering "As a mentor and friend, nothing more".

"How did you two meet?" I asked pulling her into me studying her facial expression's.

I looked into her dull green eyes.

"On the street. He saw that I needed help and gave me a hand and that was history" she shrugged.

"I wished I could have met him, he seemed really jovial" I stated and she shook her head with a faint smile.

"Regan was a charmer, he would have swept you up quicker than you could blink" she said and I pouted in offense.