Chapter 23

A/n
The house and pool above ^^

•Ruelle's POV•

  Speechless.

The entire way home I drove in complete silence. I didn't even turn any music on like I usually would and just let my thoughts run free. Music wasn't going to help me this time around.

I entered through the door to see Martina on a face time with her mother I suppose. Her head turned to me with furrowed brows.

"How was the date ?" she asked making me whip back with my brow raised.

"How did you know we were on a date ?" I asked back making her roll her eyes at me. "Oh please she might not tell me anything but I'm not blind" she said ignoring her obnoxious mom yelling at her on the phone.

I went straight to my room and slammed the door shut plopping myself unto my bed.

After being lazy for a few minutes I decided to take a shower and brush my hair out but contemplated if I should cut my it because I'm getting fed up.

People would compliment me about how nice my hair is and how they wished they had hair like that.

If only they knew.

Waist length hair is no joke and the amount of shampoo and conditioner I use is a lot. I sat before my mirror and started brushing through it with tears threatening to roll down my cheeks as my arms and finger tire from the deadly knots in my hair.

I decided to put it into pigtails to prevent it from knotting any further and smiled sort of satisfied at the finish look, admiring the length and quality of it.

I have love and hate for my hair.

I went to wattpad to continue the story I've been obsessed with for a long time but needed to finish.

The door opened but I didn't give it any attention already knowing who it was.

"Can I sit ?" She asked and I lifted my head looking at her for a few seconds.

"It's your house so why not " I remarked. She sat down and sighed staring at me all weird and creepy for a whole minute until I decided to put my phone down giving her my undivided attention.

"I know you must feel like I blew you off on our um ... date and that you want some explanation for those men you saw me with. Their my brothers and I had no idea they were going to find me" she explained and I mentally glared at her feeling like the veins would pop out my head but my face remained void of any emotion.

"What more aren't you telling me miriam. I'm sick and tired alright , everytime I think were good something else pops up and soccer punches me in the face. I thought you had no family, you look me straight in the face and lied to me"