Chapter 17 - Mindless Walker

-A Someone in the Void-

I walked. And walked and walked and walked. I didn't feel tired or bored or anything. I just walked.

Suddenly, a man stood in front of me, and I felt forced to stop walking. Without emotion, I just stared at the man in a black cloak, and waited. I wanted to keep walking. What was he here for?

Without a word, he took my hand and I felt myself shimmer into air. I felt the sudden need to buckle down with exhaustion, and realized that I had walked for hours and hours and never rested once.

I lied on a comfortable bed, and forgot what it was like before the walk to be on a bed. It was so comfortable, I had the desire to just sleep. It sounded new and foreign to me, and eventually my eyes closed subconsciously and I drifted into a dream before I knew it.

In the dream, I saw a boy with blue eyes and blond hair. His eyes sometimes flickered to gold, and his dagger sometimes looked like a sword, but otherwise, he looked normal. I immediately thought of him as a hot guy, and I smiled, though I couldn't feel myself smile.

Then I saw a girl with spiky short hair and blue electrifying eyes, and her fierce expression frightened me a little. She was holding a quiver and arrow, and she seemed to be trying to tell me something.

Then I saw a half-man, half-horse. He had a grim expression on his face, and was looking over behind my shoulder, analyzing something. He also held a quiver and arrow, but with brown hair and soft brown eyes.

Before I could think any further, another boy came into view, and he had a mischievous look on his face. His dopey smile seemed to annoy me for no reason. His hair was disheveled and black. He had beautiful sea-green eyes, and it seemed caring and thoughtful. He held a sword with a deadly blade and I took note not to mess up with him; he seemed a reckless guy.

But I felt I was connected with him, though I couldn't pinpoint why.

With a start, I woke up in a bead of sweat all over me and all my blankets dropped to the floor. I was wearing some weird orange shirt with "camp half-blood" on it along with some black jeans. I had combat boots on, too.

A boy materialized beside my bed and I bunched up the blanket and stood up. We stared at each other for no reason at all(to me, at least) before I looked away. It felt like those movies when two people fall in love at first sight.

The boy looked familiar, especially with those sea-green eyes, and I racked my brain. Did I see him in my sleep? I shook my head and decided to break the silence.

"If you're going to continue staring at me, I think you'd better leave me alone," I said, and I sat on the bed again, staring out the window. It was beautiful with strawberry fields and the clouds moving slowly. Then I noticed there were around a hundred kids running around with swords. Swords? There were also archers shooting at targets.

Was this a wilderness camp?

"D-do you remember me?" the boy finally said, and I shook my head, finally meeting his eyes.

"No. We've never met, I don't think so."

He looked so heart-broken, I almost felt sorry for him. If I never knew him, why would I care?

"Look...I don't know where I am. Would you please kindly tell me why I'm here and how I got here?" I asked him, and realized that I didn't know where I was before waking up on bed.

His eyes seemed to get red before he composed himself, and he said in a calm voice, "Come. Follow me."

We went up to a half-horse, half-man, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Is this your idea of fun? Because this isn't funny. Take off that costume," I demanded, and both the boy and the horse man looked at me grimly.

"You're right, Percy. Her memories have vanished," the horse man said, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please. I come from..." I faltered, and my eyes swooped to the floor. "You're right," I continued in a small voice. "I did lose all my memories."

He just kindly smiled as the sea-green eyed boy vanished into thin air, and I visibly flinched.

"There are lots of explaining I'll have to do."

Author's Note:

I really hate this writer's block...

I'm sorry I kind of skipped a whole lot of chapters worth of writing, but I really didn't know how to get Percy to defeat Order.

Let's just say he did, shall we? It's easier that way.

Anyway, this chapter occurs when Chaos comes back alive and tried to save a certain someone. I wonder who...

I might've wrote some parts that don't make sense, so tell me if I do. Because I kind of forgot a bit about what I wrote in the previous chapters and I'm too lazy to reread everything. XD

Thank you for the votes and comments and messages(Athlete68!). I can't believe it went over 150 votes! I never would've never have dreamed of this... I always thought of this story as a bit cheesy... but anyway THANK YOU!