Chapter 10 - True Love

Where was Paul?

She realized that she had fell in love with Paul.

A part of her was furious that she left Percy so easily.

But the other told her that she desperately needed Paul.

He didn't even have a last name!

But he was very heroic. Nice. Happy-go-lucky.

She hardly knew him!

He knew her.

She didn't know what she was feeling.

No, she was entirely in love with Paul no-name.

"Where is Paul?" she shouted at Percy.

"He is-" he started.

"You killed Paul!" she screamed.

And the whole battlefield went into a whole disaster.

-Percy-

I fumed as I saw the scene in front of me.

You killed Paul.

I killed Paul? I almost laughed out loud. I never killed Paul. I just was Paul.

But I was too happy to care about what they said. I was immortal again.

Love. Annabeth truly loved me at that split moment, and I truly loved her back. Chaos told me, before I was going on a dangerous mission on another planet, that the only way to get my immortality back was true love.

But I did not understand. I never really knew true love. I thought Annabeth and I made acts of true love, but I was wrong. Looking back on that day, the day she kissed that guy, it broke my understanding of what true love really was.

But just that moment, before she was lifted into the air, carried by Frank, I understood that we always truly loved each other. I became immortal, and that was the proof.

Love. It made me happy.

"Percy, I know what I said earlier, but this isn't your home anymore. You killed Paul, and now you must leave," Annabeth was suddenly right beside me, a fierce look on her face. I just sighed.

At that moment, I knew something was toying with these people's minds. Everyone started throwing stuff at me, just like those years ago.

I understood better.

I wasn't just Percy Jackson, anymore. I was Cosmos, the Prince of the Universe, also known as Percy Jackson. I was wiser than two hundred years ago.

I held up my hands and a thin line of water surrounded me so that nothing could get to me. I walked straight to Annabeth and concentrated on my powers.

"Annabeth, do you hear me?" I asked her. For a second, she stopped fumbling for rocks to throw at me. She just stared at me, confused. Then anger returned to her and she started trying to throw things at me again.

I held her arms in place and looked her straight in the eye, forcing her to stop throwing. She looked frightened, but at the same time, she looked like she wanted to murder me. She spit at me, fuming.

But I ducked the spit. I know, it's amazing.

Then I kissed her in the lips.

For a stunning moment, she was looking at me like I was crazy. Then she relaxed in my arms, first wrapping her arms around me, then kissing me back.

I felt like the whole world exploded. Everyone froze for a second(literally, not my imagination!) and suddenly, I felt like a burden was lifted.

Until the next time, Cosmos. You must die, cried a voice in my head. And it cleared up, and as I pulled out of the kiss, I saw mist-like souls exiting everyone's heads.

"Percy, I will love you for the rest of my life," Annabeth said.

"Forever," I whispered.

And then we pulled into another kiss as all my friends exploded into cheers.

Author's Note: Thank. You. For. The. Comment. Again. And. You. Know. Who. You. Are. That. Random. PJO. Lover. By the way, feel free to tell me if it's boring. Or if there are grammar mistakes. Or if...anyway, I won't take it to the wrong side. And thank you for the votes, as well!

I feel like this should be the ending to this story, but if you tell me otherwise, I could continue writing. :)