Chapter 2 - A Mission to Earth

-Percy-

I thought that I would never go back to that place. I thought that I would fade away and never return. But it is my job. I'm forced to protect the universe. After two Earth years and 200 Chaos years, apparently, Gaea has awoken again and revived Kronos as well. They released all the most powerful giants, plus some gods. Oh yeah, and one of Chaos's brothers, Eternal, was on their side. Gaea and Kronos are ridiculously easy to defeat, but Eternal won't be so easy. He's kind of like Athena, really smart and wise, but he may not be good at fighting. Chaos presumes he has plans at bay. I had no choice but to go there. No matter how much pain would take over.

But I could wear my hood the entire time. I did not have to show anyone who I was.

To us Warriors, the hoods were not visible; we just saw how we were. To everyone else.... nope.

-Annabeth-

Oh, great. Leo sacrificed himself to kill Gaea, yet she has awoken again. Well, almost, anyway. And Kronos was sending hundreds of monsters. Actually, millions. Us, demigods, were failing. Earth would not hold any longer. 

We needed Percy. He disappeared two years ago, and we don't know why. I, well... we just black out one day to find that he's gone. It was unbearable. I already felt tears flow out of my eyes. I had to focus on the oncoming battle. I had to push these painful thoughts away...

And then all of a sudden, all the monsters disintegrated. Amongst the piles of monster juice were six hooded people, all with magnificent, white wings. I couldn't see their eyes. One stood out the most, with pure, black wings, bigger than the others. That must of been the leader.

"Who are you?" I yelled.

"No, thank you, no you saved us!, no anything? How ungrateful are you?" One of the hooded people said.

"It's fine, Hunter." The leader said. "Demigods! We are here as your reinforcement to defeat Gaia and her army. As Guardian Warriors of Chaos, we shall be allies. We are to protect planet Earth."

I resisted the urge to say, what if you were enemies? But they all looked ancient and powerful. Any wrong move, they may hate me. And they just killed these monsters for us, so I guess it makes sense they came in peace.

"You are to call me Cosmos. We will be training all demigods from this camp and camp Jupiter. We shall not fail!"

I couldn't help but believe him. We were going to defeat two of our biggest enemies. Others were also nodding in agreement.

"I am first-in-command. Scar is my second-in-command. Shadow is my third-in-command. Hunter is my fourth. Fifth-in-command is Robot. Sixth is Beauty. Seventh is Pirate. We shall sleep in for the night, after enforcing your magical barriers. Then we call upon other camps and train." Silently, we all retreated back to our cabins. Right beside Zeus's appeared to have been a newly-made cabin, probably what Cosmos made. It looked so much like the universe.

What kind of names were that? I thought.

-Cosmos-

When we entered the cabin, Ethan, Luke, and Charles looked really mad.

"Percy!" They all seem to have said at the same time.

"How could you forget? My name-in-command is not pirate!" I could imagine fumes coming out of his ears.

"Oops... sorry, One-eyed."

"Don't call me that either. My name is—"

"Oh yeah, Eyepatch! Now I remember!"