Shopping

Ayaka's POV

After we reached Mondstadt me and Lumie went to shopping after we were done shopping Lumie said to me "Can you wait for me here for 5 minutes I will be right back",I nodded she then gave her stuff to me and ran towards a shop.

Lumine's POV

"How can I be so stupid" I thought to myself as I was running towards the shop from which I had decided to buy Ayaka her Christmas present and new year's gift after I reached the shop I bought the things which I decided to give Ayaka on Christmas and new year after taking the stuff I quickly went to where I asked Ayaka to stay,after I reached there I said to her "sorry I forgot something that I had to buy","it's fine" she said to me with a smile I smiled back at her after I took my stuff from her I asked her "would you like to go and enjoy in the park","yeah" she replied back then we both went to the park after we reached the park we sat on a bench near a tree,we sat there for a while enjoying the scenery until I said to her "it's beautiful","it's not as beautiful as you" she said to me which made me blush "T-Thanks A-Aya" I replied back after that we both sat there for a while after that we both went to the metro station to go to collage.After we reached our collage and went to our dorm room I said to her "Good night Aya","Good night Lumie" she replied back after that we both went to our room's to sleep.

284 words not much I guess but there is a reason behind it you will read in the next chapter,sorry guys I couldn't upload yesterday.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter.