Christmas

Lumine's POV

I woke up the next morning and entered the dorm room to see Ayaka reading a book sitting on the dorm room's couch I sneaked behind her and whispered in her ear "Merry Christmas Aya" she jumped to the ground looking scared "Lumie you scared me",she yelled at me,"I am sorry" I said to her giggling at her reaction I then went closer to her and hugged her she hugged me back,"Merry Christmas Lumie", she said to me we stayed like that for a while until I broke away from the hug,"can you wait here for 1 min I will be right back" I told her,"sure" she replied back I then rushed towards my room.

Ayaka's POV

"I should give Lumie her present" I thought to myself then quickly went to my room took her present and entered the dorm room again,"she is still not here" I thought to myself,"I am back" she said to me panting,"sorry I had you waiting" she said to me,"no problem Lumie" I replied back,"here is your present" she said to me handing me my present with a smile I opened the present to see a necklace,"do you like it" Lumie asked me nervous,"I love it thanks Lumie" I told her giving her smile,"here take this" I said to her,she opened her present to see a ring on which A&L was written inside a heart,"do you like it" I asked her nervous,"I love this",she said to me hugging me,I hugged her back we broke away from the hug after some time "now we both have same rings" I told her showing my ring which has the same design as the ring I gifted her.

300 words not that much,sorry guys I didn't upload any chapters in the last few days because the next chapter is going to be the last chapter of this book which is going to be the most lengthy chapter of this book.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter (saying this for the last time ever).