Sleeping on the couch

Ayaka's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating,panting and shivering after I was comfortable I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't "maybe I should go for some fresh air outside" I thought to myself then I got ready to go out for a walk I wore my shoes then exited my room and then the dorm room after I exited collage's main building I entered the garden then went to a bench to sit on after sitting on the bench for the while and enjoying the fresh air I went to my dorm room after reaching the dorm room I entered the dorm room then my room and tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep "I should read a book" I thought to myself after that I exited my room and entered the dorm room and sat on the dorm's room couch and started reading the book after some time I heard the door open after I looked the way from which the sound was coming I saw Lumie "can't sleep" she asked me,"yeah what about you" I replied back "I also couldn't sleep" after she said that she came and sat down next to me.We chatted for a then I started to feel sleepy I placed my head on her shoulder "Do you mind", I asked her "I don't mind Aya" she said to after that I fell asleep on her shoulder.

Sorry guys this chapter is also short I had planned to make this one lengthy but I couldn't sorry but I promise that the next chapter is going to be lengthy and I will do my best in it.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter.