Ending part - 3

Lumine's POV

"Why is Aya not saying anything will she say .. no?" I thought to myself while waiting for her to reply suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck "Yes,I love you Lumi you don't know since how long I have been waiting to hear that from you" Aya replied while hugging me I could feel her tears against my cheek "I love you too Aya" I replied back I also couldn't hold it either I also started crying.

So,I know you guys have a lot of questions about this story like why I have not been uploading and like why is there no other characters except Ayaka and Lumine (I know I have made a chapter on Xiao,Aether and Venti).So firstly I am gonna say sorry for not uploading for such a long time I have some personal reasons because of which I couldn't upload(I will tell them if i feel like it) and now to the main question that is why is there no other characters in this story except Ayaka and Lumine.

So, in the first chapter of this book I told you guys that there will be other characters and ships as well and I made a chapter (Aether's Dormmates) including other characters except Ayaka and Lumine but as it was my first time writing a book I didn't expect that it would get so many reads (Thank you everyone whoever read it) so I didn't include any other characters or ships in this story but I have decided to make a part 2 of this story(because of how the book is written and because of how the book is ended) in which Ayaka Lumine will be in highschool and there will be other characters and ships but I need help from you guys to choose who all should be the friends of Lumine and who will be the friends of Ayaka I also need help from you guys to choose whether Ayaka and Lumine should turn from enemies to friends or become friends in highschool and please tell me a surname for Lumine and Aether  ;-; .

I will try not to disappoint this time (and update regularly).

Thank you everyone for reading this book.