Nickname

Aether's POV

I woke up and remembered we have to get our schedules today I quickly got ready and entered the dorm room to see Xiao and Venti already ready and was about to leave "Good morning guys" I said to them "Good morning Aether" Venti said to me Xiao didn't respond I walked to Venti and whispered to him "What happened to Xiao","He is till kinda mad that you took my side on the almond tofu discussion last night he will be fine don't worry ".After that the three of us went to get our schedules for classes and other stuff at the reception,after standing in the line for 40 minutes we finally got our schedules I called Lumine to know about her schedule I was a little sad to know that we had diffrent schedules but it's fine I guess atleast I have the same schedule as Xiao and Venti.After that we all went to our dorm.

Lumine's POV

After I told Ayaka her schedule I got a call from Aether asking me about my schedule,After I told him about my schedule he said "well for the first time ever we have diffrent schedules" I was sad to know that Aether and I had diffrent schedules but atleast Ayaka and I had same schedules after I had talked with Aether, Ayaka asked me "whom did you talked with Lumine" I replied back "It was my brother Aether",Ayaka then smiled at me and said "you know we are kind of similar with both of us having a brother" I smiled back at her then realised what she has said "wait you also have a brother" I asked her confused "yes,sorry I didn't tell you about it earlier my brother's name is Kamisato Ayato" she said to me feeling guilty"don't be sorry I also didn't tell you about my brother it's fine" I replied back with a smile she smiled back at me "Lumine you are the bestfriend I always wanted c-can I-I c-call y-you L-Lumie" she asked me trying to hide her nervousness but I know she was nervous "y-ou -are t-too k-kind A-Ayaka a-and you can call me Lumie" I replied to back to her smiling when she smiled back at me I saw the brightest smile I have ever seen which made my stomach flutter "she smiles and looks like a goddess" I thought to myself.