I am sorry

Lumine's POV

I was arranging my stuff for first day of collage tomorrow on the table next to my room's door when I got a call from Aether I placed the phone on the table with speaker I was talking with Aether and arranging my stuff at the same time "Hi Lumine how are you" Aether asked me "I am good and you" I replied back "fine I guess and who was your dormmate I forgot her name" Aether asked me "My dormmate is Kamisato Ayaka" I told him "Lumine I don't know if you would like this or not but Xiao and Venti has told me that it would be best to stay away from her as far as possible because she is very annoying and a nerd blah blah" Aether then continued to tell me reasons to stay away from her and told me to change my dorm for best,"Aether have you lost your mind how can you something like that do you even know what is the truth" I ended the call then went to sleep thinking about how can Aether say anything like this.

Ayaka's POV

I was sitting on my bed when I thought "I should ask Lumie if she would like to go with me to class tomorrow and ask her what she likes to give her a suprise gift because of her kindness and friendship" I went to Lumine's room when I was about to knock I heard her talking to someone on the call "maybe it is her brother" I thought to myself then decided to go but then I heard her brother say "who was your dormmate I forgot her name" Lumine replied with "My dormmates name is Kamisato Ayaka" then his brother said to her "Lumine I don't know if you would like this or not but Xiao and Venti has told me that it would be best to stay away from her as far as possible",my tears had started falling as I heard that I quickly entered my room closed the door then cried myself to sleep.I decided it would be best if I stayed as far away as possible from Lumine.

Lumine's POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready then went to dorm room I couldn't see Ayaka there then I went and knocked on her door there was no reply "maybe she left early for classes" I thought to myself then went to class I saw Ayaka sitting alone then walked over to her to talk to her but before I could get to her the teacher entered the class and I had to sit away from Ayaka."Good morning everyone my name is Mr Zhongli",after the lectures were over and it was lunch time I tried to get to Ayaka but she had already left early to go to the cafeteria I quickly went to talk to her but I couldn't find her anywhere in the cafeteria I searched everywhere then it struck me "what if she heard the conversation between me and Aether and heard what Aether had said about her" I panicked at that thought thinking that I had lost my best and only friend that I had. I felt tears forming in my eyes at the thought of loosing Ayaka but I held them back after getting my food I quickly went outside the cafeteria in the garden where
the Sakura tree was thinking that Ayaka could be there after I saw her there standing looking guilty and sad tears were falling from my eyes as I reached her quietly without her noticing and after I reached her I said to her tears still falling from my eyes "Ayaka what happend why are you ignoring me" she stared at me blankly "Ayaka I am sorry for what my brother said I know you heard what my brother said about you but that's not true"I said to her "I know you are just saying this to make me feel good" she said to me tears were also falling from her eyes as she said this "no no I am not saying this to make you feel good" I told her "Lumine stop giving me hope I know I am a nerd and everybody hates me and thinks I am annoying" her tears were falling faster now as she said this, "Ayaka you also know that this is not the truth the people who say this about you doesn't know the real you the real you is my bestfriend,cute,intelligent, beautiful and gorgeous you know what the real you is perfect you are the defination of perfect please forgive me" I said with true honesty before turning my back to her and about to walk away "L-Lumie p-please f-forgive m-me I-I a-am s-sorry I-I i-ignored y-you" I turned around at the moment and sait to her "I have already forgived you Ayaka I can't be angry with you" I said with a smile before we flungged our arms around eachother to hug eachother I pulled her closer by her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck "About forgiving you Lumine I can never be angry at you" she replied to me with happiness in her voice.