Mondstadt

Lumine's POV

I woke up the next day to see Ayaka sleeping peacefully "I should let her sleep" I thought to myself then left her bed and went to take a bath after I was ready I entered Ayaka's room to see her waking up "Good morning Aya" I said to her,"Good morning Lumie",she said to me I walked over to her bed and sat on her bed and she said to me "should we complete all of our assignments today" she asked me,"sure" I replied back to her then she said to me "I am going to get ready and where should we finish our assignments" she asked me,"we should complete them in my room" I said to her she nodded then she said to me. "I am going to get ready" then I exited her room and entered my room and took my stuff out to study and started to do my assignments after some time Ayaka entered my room with her stuff to do assignments after we had done many assignments I said to her "Aya would you like to go shopping","that's an brilliant idea let's go Lumie" she replied back she then standed up and said to me "I am going to get ready","ok" I replied back to her then I packed my stuff and put my assignments in my bag and started getting ready after I was ready I entered the dorm room to see Ayaka sitting on the dorm room's couch I then said to her "let's go",then we both exited our dorm room then locked the door then exited the collage and went to the metro station to go to Mondstadt the city in which we were going for shopping.

294 words,I am sorry this chapter is short.Bye peace out see you in the next chapter.