Snow

Lumine's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked outside my window at the garden to see it fully covered with snow I got ready then went to the dorm room to my suprise there was no one there "maybe Ayaka hasn't woken up yet" I thought I went to her room's door then knocked on her door after a few seconds I heard are say "come in Lumie" I entered her room to see her sitting on a chair infront of the mirror combing her hair "Ayaka would you like to go out with me to enjoy in the snow" I asked her sitting on her bed "yeah sure let's go" after she was done and was ready we went outside in the garden to enjoy the snow.

Ayaka's POV

I heard knocking on my door as I was combing my hair "come in Lumie" I replied she then entered the room and asked me "Ayaka would you like to go out with me to enjoy in the snow" "yeah sure let's go" after I was done combing my hair and was ready we went outside in the garden to enjoy the snow "we should do a snowball fight whoever gets hit 3 times first give a gift or do something for the other. Lumie suggested "that's an great idea Lumie you are the best" I replied back we then started making snowballs after we were ready we both took cover behind trees "we would start on 3" Lumie said to me "ok" I replied back,"3" Lumie said quickly and threw a snowball at me which hit my right arm "Hey that's not fair I said to her as I quickly took cover behind a tree","I said we would start on 3 I said 3 three threw snowball at you it's fair your mistake you didn't pay attention" she replied back to me "Lumie is aiming at my right side" I thought to myself so I quickly went to the left side and threw a snowball at Lumie which hitted Lumie's left arm and I quickly took cover behind another tree "nice shot Aya" Lumie said to me I decided to give a peek to my left to see Lumie not noticing that she has come to my right side and threw the snowball at my right side which hit my right leg "I didn't noticed you I am so dumb" I said to her "don't call yourself dumb it hurts me" Lumie replied to me I quickly took that opportunity and threw a snow at her which hit her chest "that's not fair" Lumie protested I giggled at her reaction Lumie then suddenly ran towards me with a snowball in her hand before I could throw my snowball at her she tackled me to the ground then we both threw the snowball at the same time and we both got hitted in the face after that we both removed snow from our faces then Lumie helped me to stand up "Thanks Lumie" I said to her she replied back "welcome Aya" Lumie then hugged me said to me "this is the most fun I have ever had","me too" I replied back to her we stayed like that for a while with both of us having our eyes closed to enjoy the moment then Lumie broke the silence by saying "Aya you know I am glad that I met you", she then broke away from the hug and smiled at me I smiled back at her then I kissed her cheek "Thank you Lumie for today" I replied "no problem Aya" she replied back to me then we both sat under the Sakura tree petals falling from it we both looked at the sky to look at the stars we then saw a shooting star "Lumie quick make a wish" I said to her quickly "my wish is that I could stay with Lumie forever" I thought to myself and prayed to the shooting star after I was done I asked Lumie "what did you wish for","we don't tell our wishes to eachother" she said to me,"you are right we both then went to our dorm room holding hands after we had entered the dorm room Lumie said to me "Goodnight Aya sweet dreams" then kissed my cheek and went to sleep "G-Goodnight L-Lumie" I said to her as she was entering her room.

Lumie's POV

After I had entered my room I touched the spot on my cheek where Aya had kissed me earlier I quickly changed into my nightsuit and went to sleep thinking about Aya and the wish I made my wish was ,"I wish that me and Aya stay forever together".

Ayaka's POV

I entered my room and changed into my nightsuit then entered my bed and touched the spot where Lumie had kissed me and went to sleep thinking about Lumie and the wish that I made.

831 words not bad I guess,Anyways tell me in the comments how much would you rate this chapter out of 10 and how much you liked it,you guys can also tell me my mistakes I will read all comments.Bye peace out see you guys in the next chapter.