Good morning

Lumine's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Ayaka sleeping peacefully next to me "she looks like an Angel" I thought to myself I tried to stand up but failed because Ayaka had tightly wrapped her arms around me,I then went to sleep again.I slept for a while again and then got waken up by Ayaka "Good morning Lumie" she said to me with a smile "Good morning Aya" I said back to her then we both realised that our faces were almost touching centimetres away from each other we both quickly looked away I was blushing like a mess luckily we both had faced the opposite direction from eachother so Ayaka can't see my face I then left her bed and said to her "I am gonna meet you after I was ready",she nodded then I went to take a bath and be ready.

Ayaka's POV

After Lumie had left my room I thought to myself "good thing she was facing my opposite direction otherwise she would have saw me blushing like a tomato" after that I went to get ready after I was ready I thought to myself "maybe I should ask Lumie if she would like to go to the amusement park with me" as I was thinking that Lumie entered the room at the same time,she smiled at me I smiled back at her then asked her "L-Lumie w-would y-you l-like t-to g-go t-to the a-amusement p-park w-with m-me" I asked her nervous she said to me "That's an brilliant idea I would love to go" she said to me.

280 words not much but ok I guess.Bye peace out see you in the next chapter.