Genshin High

Lumine and Aether had their first day of collage today, Lumine was already ready and was eating her breakfast meanwhile Aether was still sleeping."Is Aether still sleeping" Dainslief the oldest sibling asked Lumine"Yeah he is still sleeping" replied Lumine Dainslief sighed and said "Looks like I have to wake him up" and went to wake Aether up.

When Aether got ready and they made sure that they have got everything they needed for collage Dainslief drove them to collage.After they reached their collage after 1 hour of driving "I can see it we are finally here Woohoo" said Aether. When they reached in front of the gate "I am gonna miss you two" Dainslief said to both of his siblings "We are gonna miss you two Dain" Lumine replied.After they had unloaded there suitcases both Lumine and Aether hugged Dainslief, Dainslief hugged them back and said "Take care you two" then left to go for work.

Lumine and Aether went to the gate where the guard asked them for their Identification card both of them handed their Identification card the guard examined and gave them back their Identification card and let them enter the collage after Lumine and Aether entered the collage they went towards the main building of the collage when they entered the building they looked around for reception to ask for their dorm.

When they reached the reception the lady at the reception said to them "Ad Astra Abyssosque my name is Katheryne how can I help you",Lumine asked her "can you tell us about  our dormmates  and where is our dorm located "Katheryne replied "In Genshin high the dorm consists of 3 people and for your dorm number and dormmates you have to tell me your names". "My name is Aether" Aether told her,"Aether your dormmates are Xiao and Venti and your dorm number is B-11 and it is located in the West wing". "Thank you" Aether replied, Lumine then said to Katheryne "My name is Lumine", "Lumine your dormmate is Kamisato Ayaka and dorm number is G-13 and your dorm is located in East wing","Thank you Katheryne" Lumine replied then both Aether and Lumine went there seprate ways.

Lumine's POV

I walked to my dorm reading the nameplate of dorms so I don't miss my dorm,"where is it" I said to myself then I finally found it "got it" I thought to myself. I opened the door slightly to see a beautiful girl with white-ish blue-ish hair around my age laying on a couch reading a book when she heard the sound of  door opening she looked up to me with a smile and said "Hello my name is Kamisato Ayaka nice to meet you" , I replied back with a smile "Hi my name is Lumine nice to mee you two".I walked inside the dorm closing the door behind me,Ayaka sat up to make space for me to sit I sat down next to her, she turned towards me and asked me with a smile "would you like me to show you around the dorm "I replied with a smile "sure let's go" we standed up and walked towards two doors she said to me "on the right is my room" after she showed me my room we went and sat on the couch and she told me "Lumine I have something to ask you can I ask you ?","sure" I replied she then asked me with  nervousness"L-Lumine w-will y-you b-be m-my f-f-friend ??" "Yeah absolutely" I replied with a smile she smiled back at me.

610 words not including this sorry this chapter is short I had many ideas to do in this chapter but I thought to add them in the next chapter.

Peace out and see you in the next chapter bye