🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇

Start from the beginning

Soon enough, Jake pulled away from his human girlfriend, licking his lips with a smirk. Hailey chuckled shyly, blushing. "I love you, Hails.." Jake again brought her in close, their lips almost touching as a result.

"I love you too, Jake.." Hailey wrapped her arms around the vampire's collarbone, kissing his nose. Jake giggled, cupping a cheek of hers.

"You know..I love the sounds you make when I kiss you.." Hailey immensely blushed at hearing Jake's words as he smugly grinned. "It sends me..reeling. God, it drives me nuts.."

"Oh my God, shut up.." Hailey lightly pushed him away, smiling helplessly out of embarrassment. "You're so embarrassing, honeyfangs.."

Jake laughed at Hailey's comment, kissing her cheek playfully. "Hey, I didn't mean to embarrass you, Hails. I meant it in a way that it's adorable.."

Hailey looked back at him, scoffing as she rolled her eyes in amusement. "Yeah, yeah, okay. Anyways, do you want an apple?" Hailey took out an apple from a basket of fruits the couple had in the tent with them. Jake became ecstatic at the sight of his favourite fruit, nodding his head eagerly.

"Yes please!" He replied, as Hailey placed the shiny red apple in his palm. With that, Jake held the apple up to his mouth and took a massive bite out of it with his sharp fangs, a loud crunch being produced. Hailey couldn't help but watch him in adoration. She knew how much vampires seemingly liked apples in particular for their juicy taste and contents. She witnessed Jake chew the apple down, finishing it off pretty fast.

"So...you're immortal right..?" Hailey casually asked her vampire boyfriend a question, earning his attention. He looked up from his food and grinned.

"Yep, that's right." Jake answered for her, taking in another bite of the crunchy fruit.

"Which means, you'll basically live forever..?" Jake nodded his head at Hailey's next query.

"That's correct. All vampires are immortal. Nothing can kill us. We all live forever. However, there is one thing that can kill us, which is a wooden stake through the heart. Other than that, we are completely immune." Jake said, finishing off the last bits and pieces of his snack.

"Wow.." Hailey began, scratching her head. "So, you can live hundreds and thousands of years. That's unbelievable.."

Jake threw away his apple core, nodding his head. "Yeah, it's crazy. For example, I'm 117 years old, but in human years, I'm really 17 years old. Also, me being 117 is still a teenager in vampire years until I turn 118 years old." Jake pointed out, much to Hailey's astonishment.

"Wow..That's a lot of years. I can't believe you've lived for that long. Man, I'm only 17 years old then.." Hailey responded, shrugging her shoulders with a bashful grin.

"Eh, we're pretty much the same age." Jake lifted a knee up, resting his arm on it. "Milo is 112 years old. He's nearly a teenager. Time really flies super fast. I mean, I still remember his 85th birthday. God, he was so young back then.."

Jake laughed at his remark, shaking his head. Meanwhile, Hailey giggled as well, finding it funny how in human years, eighty-five is a very old age. However for vampires, they are still a child or possibly younger. Who knows?

"I can only imagine.." Hailey played with her blue strands, looking down at her lap. Jake stared at her in awe before he then took a hand of hers into his own, squeezing it gently.

"Can you come here and cuddle me?" He asked, a shine in his alluring hazel eyes. Hailey giggled at his request, before she pushed her body up to his, pressing her back up against Jake's firm chest. She could feel Jake's arms snake around her small body as he hugged her from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder.