CHAPTER TEN : BACK TO HOGWARTS (PART 2)

Draco's POV

The train ride was insufferable. Astoria kept attempting small talk, which I wasn't interested in. Potter was silently reading or trying to read some muggle book. Either way, he didn't have to chat with some girl he was forced to marry. At this point, I honestly envied him.

"What do you think I should do once I leave Hogwarts?" Astoria asked. I shrugged without looking at her.

My eyes had been wandering outside the window in search of something interesting to see.

"You wouldn't mind me working after marriage, would you?" she continued.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Who does she think I am?

"No, Astoria," I said in a bored tone.

"I like that you support my career," she giggled.

I sighed and saw Potter's reflection in the glass. His round glasses sparkled in the sunlight. His eyes were fixated on the book, with his lips murmuring something.

"You know," I heard Astoria say again, "I'm so happy we will be at Hogwarts together. I love the idea. I love you!"

"Me too," I said indifferently, keeping my eyes on Potter's reflection. Suddenly, his lips stopped moving, and he slowly raised his head. He wasn't entirely visible, but for a second, I felt his gaze on me.

Impulsively, I turned to look at Potter to see if he was really staring at me. But suddenly, the trolley lady interrupted.

"Want anything, dears?" she asked as the door slid open.

"Yes, please," Astoria excitedly said. "There's some new stuff. I have never eaten these before..."

"Buy whatever you like," I said, remembering father's advice of making Astoria happy.

"I'm confused," she said.

"We will like the two of everything except the cockroach cluster and drooble beans." I held out a fistful of Galleons. "And keep the change."

The trolley lady handed us everything we needed, and we sat back in our places.

"I'd like a couple of chocolate frogs and sugar quills," Potter said.

"You seem very particular about your sweets, Harry," Astoria said to Potter.

When did they get to first name basis?

Potter gave a sheepish smile without replying.

"Say," Astoria said, eating one of the sweets I bought her, "Would you like to switch dorms with me?"

I threw Astoria an annoyed look, which she didn't notice.

"It would be nice to share a room with Draco," she continued.

"Where would I have to stay then?" Potter asked, and I turned my annoyed face at him.

"Well," Astoria said, "If we do swap, you will have to live with my dorm mate Stacey in the girls' dorm of Slytherin dormitory."

Potter turned red. I fought back a chuckle. I'd never seen him so flushed before. Did he really hate girls so much?

How come this dimwit has a girlfriend, then?

"I don't..." he stuttered, "I don't think we can do that. Headmistress McGonagall has specified the rules clearly."

Astoria rolled her eyes. "No one really cares about those rules, you know."

"I don't want to get in trouble," Potter said, fixing his glasses nervously.

"Alright," Astoria sighed, "Maybe I can visit your dorm sometime. I hope you'll give us the privacy then."

WE NEED EACH OTHER [DRARRY]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara