Introduction

UPDATE!!! YES I CHANGED MY USERNAME! But I don't want to edit this and lose all the beautiful comments <33 so yeah 

Credits

We do not own these Harry Potter characters, and we give full rights and credit to J. K. Rowling.

The cover is made by BeforeSleepStories and the aesthetics are found by _S_N_A_P_E_ on the internet.

We do not accept copyright, this is our own work, and nobody, under ANY circumstances, can use our work without our consent.

Authors note:

This book is a collaboration between _S_N_A_P_E_ and beforesleepstories

Hi, this is BeforeSleepStories, aka BSS. Not many people here know me, but I'm a fellow Potterhead, too. And as you can figure out from my profile, I LOVE Draco Malfoy. Don't give me the reasons why I shouldn't because that's not going to change, and you cannot tell me whom to like. (This was for the Draco haters only.)

I'm a straight person, but a major Drarry shipper. I figured I had to write a Drarry fic in my lifetime. But you see, it's easier said than done. And I didn't even have proper plans. That's when our dear friend _S_N_A_P_E_ showed interest in the same, and I took the opportunity to be their co-writer.

My username means I write stories you usually read before you sleep. The ones that give you sweet and nasty dreams. Well, I hope this story doesn't get you sleepy but keeps you awake with your eyes on your screen. With that said, I thank you for choosing this story. 

Hello, this is _S_N_A_P_E_ , I hope you enjoy reading this book- it is certainly an emotional rollercoaster with twists and turns at every corner. This is my first Drarry fic so suggestions and improvements are always welcome. Bullying and harassment is NEVER tolerable in any form or shape. If you guys don't support or like Drarry, you probably shouldn't read this because... well.. It's a Drarry fic. It's a somewhat slow burn and it has much better grammar and punctuation due to my dear friend BeforeSleepStories being a cowriter. Once again, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Happy reading!