~33~

* mature content ahead! *

for my lovies partaking in ramadan:
i did my best to educate myself in this practice and wanted to give u guys a warning that this chapter and the next include sexual content, use of profane language, alcohol and substance (weed) consumption for the most part.

although this is mostly a filler, i'd be more than happy to give u guys a summary through dm so u guys aren't left out from all the fluff <3

* 24 weeks preggo *

"Absolutely not."

"Don't be a little bitch, c'mon." I pleaded with him the more he turned me down. "We haven't had a night out in forever, it'll be nice to let loose a bit. God knows we need it."

"You can't even drink." He argued, looking over his shoulder to where I was standing in the laundry room looking for an oversized shirt of his in the pile of clothes he'd washed when I got here and hadn't gotten to put away.

"Doesn't mean I can't order a few mocktails." I countered. "Granted, I'll be locked in the bathroom peeing all night, but I'll make my presence known!"

Ember and Zayn were planning to dress up for Halloween and go hang out at the same bar I hadn't gone to since before I got pregnant. The same one I and Harry met at.

For most of the morning I tried persuading Harry into going with us to the party, but he was adamant that the offer was off the table. In fact, he'd drilled himself onto the couch and pretended like his new binge watch was the most interesting thing in the world when really I knew his ear was perking up at the suggestion of potentially having another night out with me.

Again, a little bitch.

"Think about it this way," I sat down next to him on the couch, my knees pretty much perched over his lap and he didn't think twice about draping his arm over one of them and running the tips of his finger over my ankle while staring at the TV.

I reached over him and grabbed the remote to pause the episode of Scandal he'd been watching since last night and earned myself an offended scoff.

"Heeey-"

"You can keep watching when I finish." I dropped the remote on my side, relaxing when his hand kept doing their little patterns up and down my calf. "Once the baby's here, we'll barely have time for ourselves-"

"I'll make it happen, trust." He interjects, a suggestive smirk that had me pinching his nipple and feeling guilty when I realized it was his pierced one again when he cursed out.

You'd think that after seeing it so much I'd finally have nailed down which is which.

Welp.

"I know." I rolled my eyes. "I just mean that we met under different circumstances," we both looked down at my bump at the same time, a doting look wrinkling his eyes. "And we never really got to have nights out like normal people do when they're dating."