~23~

* mature content ahead! *
this filler is literally pure smut and fluff, so enjoy :)
(please read author's note at the end of the chapter!)

* mature content ahead! *this filler is literally pure smut and fluff, so enjoy :)(please read author's note at the end of the chapter!)

* 16 weeks preggo *

If Harry dared to criticize my Blue's decor I fear the baby will actually be fatherless by the end of this car ride.

I wasn't too opposed to him taking the keys and driving us back to his. I loved driving, it's something that's always been therapeutic for me ever since I can remember, but to get a break from my mini road rage was refreshing.

Now, it hasn't been too relaxing since he's taken it upon himself to bring up every addition of my darling Blue he can find and poke at me for them.

As soon as H popped open the driver's side and saw the crocheted steering wheel cover and the carpeted floors I fucking knew it was taking everything in him to now make a snarky comment over it. Instead, he faked a smile and hoped inside.

...Only to be squeezed up against the steering wheel from the seat being so forward.

He then proceeded to scold me about it being a safety hazard for myself and the baby and that he'd show me to drive without being almost sitting in the hood of the car.

After adjusting his seat to his preferred distance, he went to put the key in and saw my 'pussy wagon' and 'hot girls cry' keychains. He silently put them up between us and I just shrugged and said it was self explanatory, but necessary.

He went on and on as he kept finding things until I had enough of his fatherly rants and I connected my phone to the aux and blasted the volume, irritation plaguing his face when I jokingly kept mocking him by saying "What were you saying?" and he'd just shake his head in disbelief with a grin and smush my face so he could kiss my puckered lips.

I didn't think peace would be this blissful.

I never expected to be in this position with him where I could relish in the most mundane things I was deprived of in the past or even chastised for craving the simplest things in a relationship.

I still wasn't clear what Harry and I were to each other, but I was just happy knowing that we were each other's and there wasn't anything looking to change that any time soon.

At every red light I'd outstretched my hand and cradle the back of his head, going as far as tracing my thumb over his jaw and letting the scruff tickle my skin before he'd turn his head in the slightest and kiss my thumb before playfully biting the tip of it and accelerating when it was time to step on it.

By the time we made it to his place, I was sure that a home cooked meal and a good shower would have me snoozing before I even had the chance to watch our previously planned film.

As the door was unlocked, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it sure as hell wasn't what I saw behind the door.

I'd never been to Harry's place, and okay, I probably anticipated a full blown bachelor pad for the arrogant man himself, but what I saw was something one could only classify as... homey?