~15~

* mature content ahead! *
you've. been. warned.
giggles in 10.9k word count ;)

* 10 weeks preggo *

* 10 weeks preggo *

I was about to kill Harry.

We were due to leave almost an hour ago after Ember and Zayn left to get everything set up, but his team told me that he had to do some type of cooling down bullshit that is making us be late and my patience was wearing thin.

I continued to push my way through the wild crowd to get to security, but every push and pull from the crowd kept sucking me into the herd of people with everyone trying to get through just like I was.

I spot a familiar face walking by and wave my hand frantically in the air, "Slugz!" I yell out.

His head whirls in the direction of the crowd at the mention of his name, scanning it until he spots me struggling in the middle of it all.

"Hey! Give the lady some space," he says sternly and loud enough that everyone suddenly obeys, creating a pathway for me to walk through until I got direct access to Harry's door.

"Thank you," I say breathlessly, adjusting the straps of my bag while he nods and tells something to the guard about having someone keep an eye on his car before he leaves.

I go to push through the frosted glass door when a hand lands on my shoulder and pulls me back. "You can't be here, ma'am."

"And this is because..." I drag out.

"Haste isn't expecting any guests at the moment, I can't let you in without him giving me a heads up."

I scoff, my hands finding their way to hug my hips as my anger rises a few notches.

"Can you at least tell him I'm here? He and I were supposed to leave a while ago and he decided to now lock himself up in here." I explain in hopes that he makes things easier, but the look on his face says otherwise.

"Miss, my duty is to ensure Haste's safety under any circumstance and right now I'm not allowed to give you access to his lounge."

"The only thing you should be concerned of keeping him safe from is my fist when I see him." My voice comes out grim and low, my brows knitted together as I try to jumble up anything that would help, but come up short and decide to shoot Zayn a text to see if that'll work.

A few minutes rolled by and his response was a simple "I'm on it", which didn't give me much, but the little to no patience I had left was hanging on by a thread.

The guard from earlier comes up to me with a regret filled look on his face, "Rouge, I'm so sorry for this misunderstanding. If I'd known you were his significant other I would've let you in."

My eyes nearly pop out of their socket at the assumption, but I take my window of opportunity and nod, "Let's hope it doesn't happen again, m'kay?" I say through my teeth. "I won't be snitching about this little incident for your sake, for now." He eagerly nods and ushers me inside, letting me know exactly where I can find Harry.