"My cars here. can I leave it?" I ask the man, he nods and I smile. "Thanks.  I guess I'm coming with you." She giggled with excitement and halls me over to the boys. "This is Andie, she's coming with us. Andie, Jack my boyfriend, and Dylan"

I took in both the boys, I already knew her boyfriend but the other one I didn't recognize. He had brown hair with blonde highlights and a calm expression on his face, he was good looking but I had no intention of talking to any guys.

"Hey." one boy replies, I smile and the other boy Jack, nods along. "Alright come on, We've got a party to get to!" He yells tossing the door open and hurrying out. I stare with amusement watching the two boys hoop and holler like idiots reminding me of my three boys, and follow behind with Taylor to a blue Cadillac.

My mouth gaps, "this is your car?"

"Yeah. I built her." I stared at him with amazement. I used to love watching Jay Jay rebuild an old car his dad would steal from the impound, he taught me a few things over time that created my love for cars.

A finger snap brings me out of my trance. "Hello, you coming," Taylor asks holding open the car door.

"yeah, Sorry." I laugh it off and climb into the backseat.

Hey, readers so the rest of this chapter it's going to be written in the third person! Hope you enjoy it.

        ━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

There was loud music blasting across the house and everyone was mostly drunk or high, or both.

The dance floor was crowded with sweaty half naked teens tightly pressed against one in another jumping to the base of the music and on the other side of the yard was a frat group pouring liquor into two girls' throats with cow-printed cowboy hats on and the rest were in clusters sitting around outside or making out.

but Andrea? Andrea was long gone, drunk Andie had returned.

"Haha! You lost! Drink up!" She shouts. Andie was a whole new person when she drank, she was way more herself. The girl grins and downs it like it was nothing, she hadn't met the host of the party yet but she knew a lot of people there so she was more focused on having a good time.

Andrea let out a giggle and turned to walk inside for some more shots. Andie had lost count of how many cups she had by now because of the punch that a few of the boys at the party had made. it was potent, a combination of vodkas mixed with gummy worms and other candies to mask all the flavor of the alcohol. which was dangerous for Andie because after two cups she couldn't taste any of it and after the seventh, it was like drinking water.

Andie walks past a few people drunk on the floor and through the doorway hot sticky air hit her like a brick but somehow she made it to the kitchen without stumbling into anyone.

On the kitchen counter were tons of different types of beers and other drinks, she glanced around the room and her eyes land on a certain boy. "Dylan! Where have you been!" She asks her words coming out extra loud, and slurred. 

he throws her head back in a fit of laughter as he sees the state of the girl he had only met a few hours ago. "Better question. How many drinks have you had?" He raises his eyebrow.

She blows air out of her mouth, "Not enough," and Andie smiles Deviously. "Let's catch you up!" She squeals and before the poor boy could protest she grabs the two shot glasses and poured two shots.

She picked up her shot and Dylan hesitantly mimicked her, the two of them clicked their glasses before confidently downing them and slamming the shot glass down on the counter. "Another!" She exclaims. with each shot they did Andie got more and more wasted and by the fourth Dylan had caught up to Andie and he was completely gone. Not a single proper thought could form in their minds, just the way she liked it.