XLIII *rewrite

* disclaimer: this is rewrite

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━
I twisted over in my bed facing the ceiling and slowly breathing through my nose, its been a month since I've seen my brother, let me update you.

The very next day after everything happened, the paper came out and the whole town knew Wards story. now I can't leave my house without being recognized as a murders sister not to mention people keep harassing me. Pope and JJ had tried to fight some douchebag trying to egg my house but when they realized that didn't work they started sending me death threats, I read every one of them even though JJ keeps telling me not too I can't help it.

And then the Pogues they've been sleeping on my couch for the past month Kies parents are being assholes and keep giving her shit, and Pope keep avoiding Hayward and Jj has been hovering over me, and while I love them so much they are driving me crazy. all I really want is space but they keep waiting for me to have this breakdown but I can't because if I feel it, it means it's real and I'm just not ready for that.

it was like two pm and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I practically crawled out of bed and into the bathroom and I stare at my dead expression.

I groan at the sight of my appearance, I snatched my toothbrush and lazily scrubbed my teeth I leaned  my head on my hand with my eyes closed. I was in and out of sleep but when I felt the toothbrush slipping I jolted up and rinsed off the brush and shuffled my feet back into my room. I figure Kie and Pope wouldn't want to see my ass so I grabbed a pair of sweats and pulled them over my legs before heading out the door.

I followed the chaotic sound of teenager voices out to the living room, my eyes glanced at my house and I see Pope sprawled out on the couch with a video game controller in his hand. "No! No!" he screams at the Tv before he saw me. "Oh shit Andie did I wake you?" He asks concerned, pulling his headset off.

With pursed lips, I shake my head. "no." I assure, he nods with a small smile and gets back to his game.

I was distracted by the sudden blaring sound coming out of the fire alarm followed by black smoke in the kitchen.

My eyebrows cure into confusion and I watch a blonde boy stumble out the kitchen with his girl best friend stalking after him. "I told you it was too much butter!" She scolds him, slapping him with a towel.

He stammers backwards. "Ouch! Ouch! Okay I'm sorry!" He winced. Pope jumps up from the couch, "what did you guys do?"

Kiara scoffs. "what did I do? More like this idiot is trying to burn down the chatueu."

"Ey! No need for name calling!" JJ exclaims over the loud piercing sound, his eyes land on mine and he finally noticed me. "Hey, Rea." His said. his eyes softened my mind was slightly foggy from all the chaos going on but I respond a second later with a smile.