XVII, New feelings.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━
JJ and I ended up at his house and I was bored out of my mind watching him shoot bear cans off a piece of wood.

"Jay!" I shouted but he couldn't hear me because of his sound proof headphones so I took that as a  opportunity to wonder inside.

I used to stay at JJs a lot as a kid especially when JB would get on my nerves. id bike here and JJ and I'd chill in his room, rent movie eat popcorn, that sort of thing. but that all stoped when his dad showed up drunk one night trying to feel me up, it was the last time JJ allowed me over.

I walked around looking at the white faded walls that increasingly got dirtier over the years. there were piles of drugs on the table and a crooked picture frame dangling from an old rusty nail. I squinted my eyes at the picture making out JJ and his Dad on what it seemed like a fishing trip but no sign of his mom. they actually looked happy for once. He never talked about about his mom, ever and it seemed like a touchy subject so I never pushed it.

I explored further walking past the bathroom and into JJs room. It hadn't changed over the years the walls were a light shade of blue and his closet was thrown everywhere along with random things on the floor, I stepped over the Legos on the ground confirming my suspicions that he was secretly that same thirteen year old boy who'd make me build legos with him.

I smile to myself stopping in front of his wooden dresser, My hand grazed over a small box on top of it labeled important shit do not touch. I giggled at the tittle, normally I wouldn't snoop but i was so intriguing I mean nothing ever seemed important to JJ the most it probably was some good edibles. Don't judge me but I was really curious so I brushed my hand over top of it and pulled the small lid off and placing it aside.

When I saw what laid in the box I was stunned, this was even better then edibles. There laying inside  were disposable cameras and pictures of me and the crew stacked on top of each other.  John B and i always kept disposable cameras in our van and over the years we've just had a bunch of old cameras, I guess I never realized he got them printed.

I slowly picked them up turning them over the first picture of JJ, Pope and I. My eyes ran over the two brothers on either side of me, who's arms were wrapped around my waist and the silly expression on there face while.

I smiled softly at the flashback scanning my eyes over the next one. it was Pope, JJ and I sitting on a tree stump with Kie and JB behind us flicking off the camera, that was a fun night, I kept going until I got to the end of the pile and each pictures had a different memory.

I put those down and picked up the camera clicking the first video that popped up, JJs face came into view, he had a chocolate ice cream mustache, "Someone doesn't want to show her face." His voice boomed, my giggle could be heard from behind the camera and then he flips it to me, I had vanilla ice cream dripping down my chin, he swats my hands away and comes besides told me i looked adorable and then the camera clicks off.

I hear a floor panel creak and  I whip my head up meeting JJs eyes, he was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snoop I just— well you couldn't hear me and then I got bored so I started to wonder and the box just looked so-" I rabbled and he started to laughed.

"Chill, rea. It's fine." he said walking towards me. The corners of my mouth turned up before looking back down at the laminated images. "I didn't know you kept these." I grinned, he leaned over my shoulder.

"Yeah. They are too important to not." he mumbled, "remember this night? JB got so drunk" he said pointing at one.

"he stumbled into the door." my mouth curved into a smile. "Yeah I do." he brought up his hand under mine moving onto another picture.