XXXI

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I let out a loud sigh following JJ out of the van.  "why are we here?" I curiously asked him, "Yo soy justicia." he answered with a smile on his face that nerved me, I glanced over my shoulder giving my brother the look and he leans off the van. "Coming." He sighs tirelessly and trails behind and into berrys trailer.

When I got inside JJ was rummaging through Berries things but I wasn't playing attention not with the memories of this place flooding in.

"Where is he!" I shout, slamming open the Rv door open. I darted my eyes around the room shrilly until I spotted Rafe laying liftelessly on the couch, "oh my God, what did you do to him?" I asked worriedly, crouching down and picking up his weak head.

The man glances at me carelessly, "Hell be fine, he just needs rest."

I scoff, "what did you give him," I say thought gritted teeth.

End flashback.

The day was the night I found out about Rafes addiction, it was never the same after that.

Berry was a jackass and a pervert and I never liked him. He fuiled Rafes obsession with Coke and encouraged him.  I glanced around the four plain walls, it lacked pictures or any time of homey feel. It was simply a trailer, nothing more. it looked just like I had last remembered with its absent walls and yellow shaded curtains that had cigarette burns scarred in the fabric.

I wasn't paying attention to either of them until I saw out the corner of my eye JJ snatching John B roughly by the collar of his shirt. "Watch your mouth." JJ growls, whatever B said must have been serous because I'd never seen him that riled up, at least not towards Jb.

My face twitched, and I stalked over to the two boys tearing them apart. "okay! We're not doing this today." I sigh, "JJ look at me." I tell him. His eye met mine almost instantly and he gave me his full attention. "I think John Bs right. you don't know berry. You think this is getting even? It's not because he will come for us all." I explain, desperately needing him to understand.

He was silent for a moment but then he looked down at me and said, "he attacked my friends and you. I can't just let him get away with that." he took in a deep breath then moved past my brother and I. "JJ..." I call his name walking behind him.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kiara pipped up.

"Kies right this isn't the time to start whaling out" pope chimed in, I nodded in agreement. "Can we just all get back on track. Please."

John B steps forward to his best friend. "We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit." He said trying to pull the bag of cash out of jays hands but he shoves John B into the van holding him by his collar, my eyes widened. "You feel like a tough guy? Huh!" John B shouts. "What do we do if the drug dealer comes after us!"

"We punch him in the throat."

"yeah, good fucking idea, JJ." JJ snatches the cash out of John Bs hands and walks into the van, "you guys coming, or what!" I eyed him confused, I knew JJ was only upset because we almost got hurt but shoving John B into the van was excessive.

When no one moved he looked back up and jumps out.   "What?" He quips. "We're sick of your shit" John B spoke loud and clear. "My shit?" JJ questions, Kiara and Pope nods. "Yes. Your shit."

"Your acting like a manic!"

"Okay! Pope. I took the fall for you, man!" JJ raises his voice causing me to stare at him, I would usually choose JJs side because nine out of ten times I understand where he was coming from but this, I just can't agree with stealing money from a drug dealer isn't gonna take back him trying to rob us it'll only make things worse and JJ acting on his emotions is risking all of us.