XV, Rafe

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

The next day I woke up and no one was home so I decided that I wanted to go out for awile. I got dressed putting on some clean shorts and a tiny white top. I grabbed a tote bag throwing it over the shoulder before making my way out the door and locking it behind me.

The van was gone so I assumed John B was out, and so my only option was to bike. I lifted my dirty two wheeler off the wet grass kicking my legs over it and hoping on and without another thought I started to ride, I didn't have a destination it's more of a wherever I end up kinda day.

holding onto the handle bars I road down the street with my hair in the wind and a small smile on my face. I loved riding my bike even if it was for a small amount of time it felt so freeing, and that was all i needed nowadays.

Soon enough I was riding for awhile I checked in on John B and now I was tired from riding the bike so I decided to stop at a little shop. I parked my bike and I connected the lock to the chain before walking inside. The little bell rang behind me and I walked to the back freezers looking for something cold to drink. I pondered for a second on the tons of choices but landed on a cold water bottle and a snickers bar. i met the man at the counter passing him my things and holding my hands behind my back waiting for him to scan them.

I was glancing around the room until I landed on a Someone, he was faced away from me but they looked a little too familiar.

I squinted my eyes and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I realized who it was, I swallowed hard and that heavy feeling weighs down my chest again. I prayed he wouldn't turn around and see me. I know I'm on the kook side of the island but what are the olds the one time I come back around here he's here too.

"Ma'am. You're things?" The cashier snapped me out of my trance. I cleared my throat grabbing onto my bag. "right. Sorry" I muttered. I knew when I talked he heard my voice because I could feel his burning stare.

I passed the man the money forcing my feet to the door hoping he'd just turn back around and forget all about me. But of course, My life isn't fair.

"Andrea!" I ignore his calls and push the glass door open rushing outside but he caught up with me catching the door and following me out. "Andie?" Rafe called again. "...Andie" he repeated gently grabbing my forearm.

It was gentle like back then, his touch, and even the smell of his cologne brought me back in time. Rafe Cameron, the Kook king. Son to the richest man here and Brother to Sarah Cameron and the mystery boy I dated for nine months.

I shook myself out of his trance when it came to him I never saw through his ignorance but after what he did I could never forgive him. I ripped my arm out of his hand. "don't touch me." I spat, turning back around. My hand fiddled with the lock and key trying to get it open but my fingers were too shaky, "Please just talk to me! okay! I said I was sorry!" He grunted frustratedly.