XXI

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I HAD too of wiped down the same tabletop twice watching JJ mingle with some random girl. I knew it shouldn't bother me we're just friends but for some reason, it ached me the most watching him flirt with a girl that looked the complete opposite of me. She was blonde, with pretty straight hair and gorgeous blue eyes not to mention her hourglass figure.

"Andrea!" a voice huffed. I looked over to my frustrated best friend, "Sorry what did you say?" I ask her turning around to toss the dirty sponge in the trash.

"Why don't you just talk to him!"

"Who?" I ask oblivious. She huffed again. "JJ. Who else." She said following my eyes to them both I was doing a horrible job at acting normal.

"We're just friends Kie." I sigh.

"Okay. So say your not attracted to him." She crossed her arms.

"He's not ugly" I say completely lying. His golden-blonde hair paired with those mesmerizing blue eyes, his broad shoulders, his firm jaw, the way he always smells so delicious, he's one of those people you want to smell a thousand times because they smell intoxicating.

Oh, my God. What the hell am I saying?

She laughed at me and my cheeks got red so I turned my face away from hers just as he came waltzing over to us "Speak of the devil." I mumbled.

"Hey, pretty ladies."

"What happened to your blonde bimbo?" Kiara teased him, I laughed along with her.

"She's not a bimbo. She's actually really nice." JJ says. I crossed my arms over my chest, "okay so then what's her name?"

"Why? Jealous. Don't worry sweetcheeks, you've got a special place in my heart." He winks, and I roll my eyes. "Your ego is far too big," I mutter.

He hissed, "anyways her name is brook wait— no. Baily no—"

"It's Jade. Her name is jade." I deadpan.

"Jade. Really?" he said to himself. "Anyways what's up with you guys? Any mysterious plans today?" He asks whispering the last part.

"That's over remember, Dad was chasing a myth."  I frowned, and his smile disappeared. "You're just gonna give up over one thing," JJ asks

Kiara nudged him. "If John B and Andrea are done it's done JJ." She told him sternly.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, Ki." He blew air out of his mouth. "Fine. Can we at least do something today?" He questioned.

"You don't think we should lay low.. especially after" Kiara looks up at me, referring to what happened at the movie screenings.

I shook my head. "No, fuck that. They don't get to tell us when we could go out."

JJ waved up his hand. "That's what I'm talking about!" He cheered slapping my hand. Kiara's grin widened, "alright so what're the plans?" 

I tossed off my apron, and checked the time. "We'll our shifts are over so" I drawled.

JJ rubs his chin, "Let's surf" JJ suggested.

"awe. JJ you finally used your little brain to think of something" I taunt, and he rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Let's not forgot who was in my Sumer school class in the four grade." He teased back.

I pull a face. "Hey! Fourth grade was hard." I grumble, Kiara laughs at the two of us and I pulled out my phone sending the rest of our crew a quick text, and then push it back into my pocket.