XXX

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

I felt myself coming awake and someone climbing into my bed. "Morning." I yawn at the boy wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing by brother could come in at any moment." I wonder, he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. "He's in the yard melting the gold" he informs me,  as he plants a quick kiss on my cheek.

"We're all going to try to pawn the bar of gold, you down?"

"Yes. just give me five minutes" I agreed. He bops his heads, "JJ... I can't get up." He laughs to himself laying his head on my chest, "I'm comfortable." He murmures.

"Alright you big baby. Up." He crawls off of me and I stand up to undress but he doesn't move from the middle of my room. "You just gonna stand there?"

"And I was thinking I was getting a show." He teased, I playfully scoff, "Out!" I say pushing him into the hallway.

"see ya my'lady."

"See ya!" I said watching him walk down the hall.

I was still groggy from the night before, all that running, climbing and yelling had finally gotten to me. I went into the bathroom and did my normal morning routine, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then I went to my closet. from the breeze in my window I knew it was going to be a nice day so I chose a crocheted yellow crop top, low wasted Jean shorts and my favorite pair of  converses. I looked down grimacing at the wet mud that was still stuck from the last night, and I reminded myself to clean them when I get back home.

I did a few finishing touches to my hair and then walked outside. the blazing heat of Outerbanks hit my back making my face scrunch up in tiredness.

"hey guys," I wave my hand to my friends, Sarah and Kie both smiled and replied with a hey. I was starting to get used to seeing Sarah everyday, we were all starting to really warm up to her and she wasn't too different from the rest of us, yeah she had money but she was really down to earth and surprisingly fit in.

I listened while Kiara explained the map to the both of us, "We have to rope him down about fifty feet and then we'll use the 100 feet rope. So I guess this is the little wagon will go..." the picture looked like a five-year-old drew it with their non-dominant hand and then scribbled on it in."Straight to the gold room."

"Who the hell's drawing skills are those?"

"Who do you think?" Kiara chuckles. I followed her eyes to the blonde standing next to John B and Pope. I kept a smile on my lips that lasted a little longer than it should of and when I noticed myself staring adverted my eyes to the bracelets on my wrist.