IV. The beginning

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

The cost guard seemed a little busy so we decided on going to investigate the key ourselves, which landed us at a outdated motel building that looked to be a minute away from being torn down.

"Doesn't look like the place a person with a Grady white stays"

"looks like a place where a person with a Grady white is killed" I joked.

"All right here we go. this is your captain speaking HSM Progues coming in for a landing" JJ voice echos into the radio.

He jumped off the boat tying it down. "All good?"

"Affirmative" JJ confirmed placing his hand down and helping me out of the boat.

"Little B? Don't let them do anything stupid please" Pope warned.

"Oh. we will," JJ smirked, I looked back. "I'm not making promises" I replied stepping out. "Oh You're not coming." John b sternly stated.

"Yes, I am"
This is what I meant when we got into arguments he had this excessive need to boss me around like I was so helpless little girl.

"Why not?" JJ whispered to John b but John nudged him to be quiet.

"Because you and JJ combined always makes trouble" He answered. I pursed my lips then looked at JJ's blue eyes " he's not wrong" He told me.

"No fair," I pouted stepping back into the boat with my arms crossed. "Be careful" Kie directed towards John B. "I mean it"

"Yeah.." And with that awkward moment, the two dumbest of the group walked off.

"What's your biggest Peeve?" Pope began the game of 21 questions

"Biggest Pet peeve, Um. When someone gives one percent to the environment" Kie answered honestly.

"Why" Pope stupidly asked.

"Because-"

As Kie lectured Pope about how the least we can do is give 50 percent to the world, I began to think. Would they notice if I'm gone if I just snuck off the boat? I don't think so. So impulsively I crept to the edge of the boat leaping off quietly making one look back before jetting off up the stairs. I quietly crept behind the wall seeing JJ and John B.

JJ grabbed Johns's face teasing him "Just be so careful John" JJ mimicked Kiara.

"Lord" I muttered quietly.

"What the heck was that about?"

"I don't know! Maybe she wants us to be careful" John B dismissed him."Since she heard you about being threatened with exile. She has just been, like oh be careful, John B" JJ quoted her messaging his shoulders.

"Get off" he grumbled pushing him away.

"When are you gonna give her that John D already?" I internally gagged grimacing at the thought. "Bro you know the rules. No progue on progue macking"

I didn't want to hear anymore so I got from behind the wall creeping up behind them. John B glanced at me when he heard my footsteps. " I thought I told you to stay in the boat"

"And I thought you were my brother, not my dad. Guess we both don't listen" I retorted snatching the keys from his hand.

"Like I care about that rule" JJ spoke, John B stared at the side of his face. "So you're telling me if Andie gave you a chance you'd take it?" He questioned, like it was some sort of test.