XXXII

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━"JOHN B don't do this to me

"JOHN B don't do this to me." I fell back on to what was now my bed. he caught me by the arm pulling me up, "It's not that bad Andrea. we'll have actual fresh water and a real place to stay." He tried to reason.

"There was only one way CPS wasn't gonna keep looking for us and that was if a guardian could take us in and ward offered to temporarily foster us."

"which means I am being forced to live in casa Cameron." I huffed rolling my eyes. He looks around and then points to the bookshelf in my room. "Come on you dreamed of having one of those." He said. "The chantue isn't a good place for a kid to grow up in."

"kid kid kid." I mocked. "You are too me and until your thirty nine that's all you'll be." He jokes half heartedly.

"We just don't fit in."

he shrugged his shoulders. "We'll i can't leave you alone rea. I'm sorry so for now just suck it up." He says. "My rooms right down the hall. If you need me just call." He said before walking out and shutting my door. 

I groan in frustration, "why!" I huff kicking an empty shoe box on the floor, or what I thought was empty. It spilled over and I heard a rattle sound coming from inside.

My eyes widened when my finger tips touched the spilled pictures, it was the box with all my baby pictures and my last rattle.I didn't realize I packed it. I swallowed hard, and dropped the pictures back and the box, I stood up with it in my hand and walked over to the open closet. I was all moved in already so my clothes were neatly placed on hangers, i narrowed my toes and stretched my arm to the top shelf and tucked the box in between books and then let myself down to my normal height.

I stood looking over my room, I know this was temporary, the chantue would always be my home but still it felt like I was betraying my dad like I was leaving behind my home.

I felt a cold breeze drifted through my window hanging loosely from its frame and I looked to see a figure holding onto my window seal.

My breath left my throat for a second and I edged myself to the window. "Oh my god," I huffed prying open the glass. "JJ you know there's a door right? What is it with you climbing through my windows."

"I wanna give you the movie type relationship." He quips making me chuckle.

He jumps inside knocking something over, "shhh!" I laugh, he chuckles whispering a Sorry. "besides. I had to see my girl after she tells me she moved in her exs house." He teases. I push his arm, "it's not like that"

He glances around my room inspecting the surrounding four walls. "Mh. So this is what inside a kooks head looks like." He hums. I smile as he picks up a book and tries to read the pages, I didn't know what was cuter watching him try to read or knowing he was dyslexic and didn't know how. he puts down the book and walks over to me and pulls me into his open arms. I fell into his body and breathed in his familiar sent, feeling all my worries wash away.