XIX.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

My favorite song payed as I twirled in the shower singing my heart out when I heard my phone buzz from the sink counter top, I pulled back the curtain leaning over to see who had messaged me.

Idiot sent a message: andieeeeee

I starred at JJs message contemplating wether or not I wanted to open it, I have been slightly avoiding JJ every since the other day at his house, I just needed some time to understand what that feeling meant but I came to a weak conclusion it was all in my head. I think.

I shook the mention of JJ out of my head and I had already cleaned my body with my dove sensitive skin bar and washed my  hair so it was time to get out. As my hand reached for the shower handle I could of swore I heard my front door open.

which couldn't be possible because John B was at work.

I froze in place trying to listen out but I didn't hear anything so I continued to shut off the water. I shook off the tense feeling I got cautiously stepping out of the shower and grabbing my blue Cotten towel wrapping it around my soft olive skin.

I stoped what I was doing the hair on the back of my neck stood up after hearing thumping of footsteps in the other room.

Now I knew I wasn't imagining things there was definitely someone in my house.

My heart began to race up when I thought back to what happened just a few weeks ago, when those men broke into our house. What if they were back?  Now I was panicking. I shut off the light just in case they saw it out of the bottom of the door quietly grabbing my phone and dialing John Bs number.

"Please pick up. please." I whispers holding my phone to my ear, terror ran up and down my body when the sound of his voicemail box came on.

"Fuck!" I hissed. one time I really do need him to kick someone's ass he doesn't answer. I searched for the next best thing clicking on there contact. "Hey, what's up drea?"

"jay I need your help" I whispered in urgency.

"what? What's going on, are you okay?"

"JJ. I think there someone in the house" I told him, tears started to brim in my eye from being terrified.

He took in a sharp breathe. "Stay there I'm coming right now. Where are you?"

"In the bathroom" I gulped.

"come quick! Please." I begged.  I could hear him rushing out of his house, JJ didn't have a car so I knew it was gonna take twice as long for him to get here.

"stay calm I'm coming but I gotta get off the phone now I'm about to get on my bike"

"Okay. " I replied, hanging up the phone.

A few minutes later they knocked and my heart jumped out of my chest, and the limp in my throat dropped into my ass.

"Drea it's me open the door."

I let out a huge sign of relief I opened the door to see a out of breath JJ. His sweaty hair fell loosely over his eyes. "I came as fast as I could are you okay?" he heaves.

my wet hair dripped against my shoulders, and I shivered.  "I'm fine. did you see anyone?"

He looks away from me and I follow his eyes to see  a police officer as well as my social worker standing in the hallway.