Special: Roger Pirates (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

You said, huffing and quickly turned your head away from him. The older people on the ship had a big habit of teasing the younger ones. Even though the age differences sometimes weren't that far apart. A thought came across your mind for a brief moment.

"Hey, so umm, what happened to Shanks and Buggy?"

Rayleigh looked a bit taken back from your question, but then just smiled and replied.

"They're not in a good mood, but currently they're saying bye to Oden. We're reaching Wano soon. So you also might have to get ready! He said it's a big journey."

Your eyes sparkled with amazement.

"Can I go with Oden to Wano? I can take care of myself."

Immediately Rayleigh shook his head, answering back a big no.

And right after that, you whined.

"Why not? It's not like there's anything there that's going to put me to danger."

'Oh I am so sorry Rayleigh for spitting out lies right in front of your face. I really tried my hardest not to sound sarcastic but I don't think it worked-"

"Fine, but you'll have to ask Oden. If you die or something, I'll somehow bring you back and kill you myself! Got it?"

"Yes sir!"

You responded quickly and did a little salute back to Rayleigh. Skipping happily in deck, you made your merry way to Oden.

'Hmm.. if Oden doesn't allow me to then I'll just have to sneak in the island in my own! I decided once and for all, I'm going to save him and Toki!'

With a determined face, you swiftly jogged to Oden, who, luckily, wasn't with anyone and just staring off towards the direction of his home island.

"Oden?"

You quickly asked the question with no regrets but the answer you got was...

"No."

"But why? Please it'll only be for a few weeks!"

"Once you get in Wano, it's almost impossible to get out."

"But you got out, so technically it's not impossible impossible.. I could still make it out on my own. I'm strong ya know!"

You emphasized the 'strong' part and put your hands on your hips in a bit of a annoyed way.

"I know you're strong, but the answer is still no."

————————

*sigh*

'Guess I have to sneak into the island then... It actually might not hard to do it.'

When the time arrived, Wano was in sight and it took a couple of rough hours to get there.. but you all managed- somehow.

Now, it was time to say goodbye to Oden. Sorry, correction. It was time for everyone else to say goodbye to Oden, but not you.