//59//: FAROOQ'S POV

Start from the beginning

He must have really hurt her I guess. Serves her right.

After she ran away back in The Sayhaan's mansion in Kaduna, her sister Aliza proved her innocence to everyone by gathering clips from the CCTV footages. After, she begged me to go after her knowing she could do anything crazy when she's upset. I did as I was told instantly. Why? Because Aliza was a different breed. A completely different person with such a loving soul even when she was a lot younger that her age. She was one of the few persons that believed in me when I was blamed years back for Noor's death. I can still remember her wiping my tears when nobody was on my side. Then how wouldn't I respect her now?

The moment I saw the gate with a warning on it to keep out, I just knew the crazy girl was inside. How she was able to cross over the gate? Only her could explain that. Luckily, I got there in time as she was about to shoot some random man. Her eyes clutched onto blazing anger and nothing but fire. It was almost as though she was a completely different person because by the looks of it, she could kill anyone if that gun wasn't kicked out of her hand. Her arm and forehead was bleeding immensely but it didn't seem to have bothered her one bit. Her sweater was halfway discarded and her scarf was about to fall out...I knew what had transpired instantly.

She was almost raped by those men.

I couldn't control myself as I attacked them with so much force. I was blinded by the anger I had in me. There's nothing, absolutely nothing I despised like men forcing themselves on women. The woman they attacked was a warrior herself so she taught them a good lesson but I wanted to kill them at that moment. But her voice halted me on my tracks.

I couldn't even do anything after she spoke. We spent the night there being blunt and rude to each other, it was our way of communicating. Both of us were bleeding immensely from different parts of our bodies. When she attempted to help me I pushed her away.

One. Because I don't trust her and she can do anything.

Two. Anytime we have physical contact, there's always this weird feeling that crawls over me.

I had to stay up all night just to watch over her because I couldn't afford anything happening to her. By the looks of it, this wasn't the first time she spent the night in the streets or shall I say, woods. She's a savage one alright. When she jumped over the fence and fell on her butt, I couldn't resist the laugh that came over me.

It was the first time I laughed in a long while and I wanted to lull myself for doing it. It felt so strange and absurd. It was almost as though my masculinity was being stolen away from me.

Then came the marriage proposal.

I had no other option but to accept. I'd do anything for Baba Kaka. I can give my life for that man. He's more of a parent to me than a grandfather. I don't know what would have become of me if it wasn't for him. So I accepted to marry Adila.

And I had also recently found out that Neelam loved me. I couldn't do anything because I never would've ever expected that from her. Love was something way beyond me and I couldn't just be with her. I love her, yes. But not in the way she would want me to love her, I loved her as a sister and a best friend. Nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't want to hurt her and I know if I end up marrying her, I'll hurt her.

That's what I do. I hurt people with my tongue, eyes and actions. The awful thing about it is that I never feel remorse for hurting anyone. My heart was long gone and it was just there for beating sake.

I married Adila.

The girl I hated with my all.

I almost preferred death than getting married to her. How was I expected to live in the same house with that insane girl? She'll end up killing me or I will. We can't go mere minutes together without getting on each other's throats. She's also loud. I hate noise with my all. And she's noise in it human form.