//33//:Violence 2.0

THIRD PERSON'S POV
MAY, 2018.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"I'll see you soon then, I love you." Kubra muttered lowly as she waved at her fiancé.

"I love you more, my princess." He reassured her for the millionth time this month. They were both so eager for their wedding in a week time. It was set to happen a week after eid.

Today was the last day of Ramadan.

Saif had stopped by at Khasrins Jewels, to get a glimpse of his soon to be wife before he leaves for work. "Can I see that beautiful smile of yours?" He whispered softly but it was audible enough to make her heart flutter and her cheeks redden.

She quirked the corner of her lips upwards as it formed a wide smile making her one sided dimple to pop out. "That's more I like it."

He left the premises of the jewelry store after a minute. He had to submit a blueprint at a construction company that belongs to the father of a certain friend of his.

Saif arrived at one of the best construction companies in Africa. It exterior decor was all black then the company name was boldly written at the top of the tall building. He moseyed into the building donned in a light blue kaftan outfit with a Zanna Bukar perched on his well trimmed hair.

He reached the reception where the receptionist usually resides. "Good afternoon." Saif greeted her.

The dark skinned Muslim girl that was dressed in a brown and beige Abaya was typing something on the computer in front of her. "Name? and—-" she stopped her inquiry when she shifted her eyes to the man that stood before her.

"-it's you, Mr Saif. How have you been doing?" She questioned with a warm smile plastered on her face. He's one of the few rich persons that never fails to greet her whenever they are here. Usually, wealthy men and women are often rude to workers especially receptionists.

But Saif was of course an exception.

"Good, Alhamdullilah. I'm here to submit the blueprint." He motioned to the blueprint he was holding. She nodded then typed something  on the computer. "Okay. You may go up now."

"Thank you." He thanked her then moved forward to use the elevator. Different varieties of people moved in and out of the company all dressed in luxurious fashion.

He headed straight to the marketing department and submitted the blueprint. Gave in his signature and time of arrival.

"You didn't bother inviting us for your wedding, what sort of friend are you?" The marketing manager, Amir joked around with his friend.

Saif scratched the back of his head giving out a light chuckle. "Wedding preparations have been really hectic. In Shaa Allah invitations will be sent tomorrow."

"My regards to our Kubra."

"You mean my Kubra, sure." He always made sure he was possessive over her because why not? Everyone knew about the undying love the two have for each other.

Amir laughed then nodded in agreement. "Is the boss around? I'd like to reach my greetings." Saif always made sure to pay his respect to the man. He is his friend's father after all.