//18//:This love thing

SABRINA'S POV
27th FEBRUARY 2018
ABUJA,NIGERIA

It's been two weeks since we departed from Kaduna. A lot of things had occurred during these past weeks.

Firstly, the day Farooq and I returned back to Kubra's Family House in Kaduna, Jawahir's Nikkah took place. She apologized so many times that I was honestly getting tired of hearing her tiny voice. She was conveyed to Katsina few hours later. Mom on the other hand felt so bad for how she treated me,she was even tears. But to heck with the tears she shed,I was almost raped and it was all because of her. I don't dislike her,I still respect her as a person,but she should put it at the back of her skull that things are never going back to how it used to be. The Mother-daughter relationship we once shared is all gone! Yes I've forgiven her but I can't bring myself to act all buddy buddy with her. I have decided to treat her how I treat Mrs Mahir, just with more respect. The respect is due to the fact that she's still my Best Friend's mother and also because a little piece of my heart feels bad about how I treat her now. Nothing more! Mrs Mahir managed to hex her into becoming just as vile as her.

Secondly, Mimi traveled to the State. Sadly,there has been a decrease in the profit of DILA KS . All the members of the board, I inclusive,suspect that there must be a traitor amongst us. Because the profit gained per day in the two branches,is more than a $500,000 dollars. So in real sense,how exactly is our income dropping by each hour. It makes no absolute sense. That is the reason Mimi and Dan volunteered to go to the main branch in LA to investigate more on the pending issue. I really hope they don't rip each other's head off. Kubra also traveled to London for a meeting in her father's company. I don't know if I've mentioned this but she also works as a board member in her father's company. They have been gone for five days and I sure as heck miss them a lot. But they're returning today In Shaa Allah.

Thirdly, Kamal Malik and I went for dinner thrice. Yes! Dinner! With Kama! I stress DINNER not a date! It was anything but a date. Besides, I dressed too causal for it to be called a date. The first dinner, I draped a set of Burberry loose peach sweater and wide pants,and a white converse. The second dinner,I wore a black and white Abaya. Well maybe I didn't really dress causal on the third dinner,but I promise it wasn't because of attention or anything,I was just in the mood. It was a Silk Grey wrap gown. It had a silver belt by the waist area and silver buttons on the sleeve. I paired it with a set of silver accessories,my blue diamond ring never leaving my hand. I managed and put on a really cute silver slippers. Hey! I even tried,your girl will break her legs of she tries putting on heels. Save me by butt for that embarrassment.

It was just two different set of species hanging out as friends. Sharing their thoughts,food and jovial moments. At first,I was a bit apprehensive and flustered but honestly,I really had a wonderful time with him,that,I have to admit. Calm down! It's not what you think! We're just friends and nothing more.

Fourthly,the devastating part of what had transpired within these past weeks. I caught Ya Arif drinking. He was freaking drinking! I couldn't believe my eyes,I was beyond staggered. I closed and opened my eyes multiple times waiting for me to snap out of the nightmare,but I never did. Ya Arif was really drinking,even worst,he admitted that he was an addict. Apparently,after I left,he was persuaded by his friends to take a little sip,from there he started drinking and now he's an addict. It was so heartbreaking to see my brother in that state.

Oh Allah forgive him!

He made me promise not to tell anyone and I did exactly as I was asked to. He also asked me to keep praying for him to stop. He has tried so many times to stop but all effort go in vain. He has fallen to deep to be fished out. I felt so awful. But I have hope that one day,he'll stop. Allah will bring an angel into his life,and by the almighty grace of Allah,my brother will quit drinking. May he not die committing this grace sin.