//19//:Sacrifices and Alliance

SABRINA'S POV
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
28TH FEBRUARY, 2018.

I was clasped in a DILA KS black jumpsuit with a thin belt on the waist, a long sleeved cream Victoria Secret cashmere sweater that stopped at my ankle, white pumps, and a black chiffon veil around my face. I wore five rings on my fingers, the blue diamond ring never leaves my finger so it was still there.

P

P.S: this is not Sabrina,it's just a picture of the outfit. Thank you.

The driver drove past Wuse as we were almost at DILA KS. Today is going to be one heck of a day. The culprit has been found and I couldn't help but get angrier than I previously was when I found out who it was. It just doesn't click. I won't be able to restrain myself from violence. We arrived at the Fashion house, the security opened the door for the CEO as two bodyguards clasped in black suits trailed behind me, keeping up with my pace.

I ignored all the greetings I received from my employees and customers, that alone is enough to display how furious I am. I walked pass the elevator as I followed the stairs, astonishment not leaving everybody's face.

"You have to control.."

I used my foot and kicked the door of the boardroom open, ignoring Mimi's pleas. I was met with the remaining eight members of the board, my eyes never leaving the traitor. The all rose to their feet on my arrival.

"Good morning, Miss Khaleed." They all paid their respects to me.

"The traitor is Dan." Mimi announced to the others. They were all staggered and shocked, muttering all sorts of things.

If looks could kill, Dan would be sixty feet underneath the ground by now. The most irritating thing was the confident look he had on his face. He was sat on his seat, leg crossed with a grin plastered on his wrinkled face.

His audacity irked me the most.

"Steven, get me a saucer." I instructed the security by the door of the boardroom, he rushed and got me one. He placed it on the table. They all stared at me in confusion.

I removed the ankle length sweater, handing it to someone, I didn't bother checking who it was. I removed all my rings except my diamond ring and put it on the saucer. I rolled up the sleeves up, darting my eyes at the culprit.

"How long have you been up to your conniving act?"I questioned taking few steps closer to him.

"Almost five months now. I have to admit though it wasn't easy to——" I landed a hard punch on his nose, which led to it bleeding. He fell to the ground, I grabbed him by his collar, pulling him up. He was always a weakling,the percentage of him fighting back was 3%. His body figure resembles that of James Brown's. Rumour has it that he's gay—-that's the least of my concern.