//39//: Fire on Fire

SABRINA'S POV

Today was Friday so I didn't go to work as usual on Fridays. I spent my morning in the masjid then returned back home immediately after Juma'ah prayer.

I removed the abaya I had on replaced it with a white fitted skirt that put my curves in full flaunt. I tossed my upper undergarment away to Allah knows where because those stuff are really uncomfortable. I put on a Nicholas satin cowl neck black camisole shirt. I didn't bother sheathing my hair nor packing it. I allowed it to flow down my back and chest.

I'm dressed so casually because I knew Farooq wouldn't be back till about nine or so. He never comes back home early. Not that it bothers me though. I myself return after magrib.

I grabbed my sketch tablet and MacBook as I sauntered downstairs to the main living room. Nobody was around today so I was really glad.

I could design the navy blue suit I had been anticipating to create. Want to know my inspiration?

My inspiration was when I had a clear view of my husband's broad chest and shoulders when we clashed yesterday morning in the gym at the backyard. Though we both worked out daily, it was the first time we met there at the same time.

And believe me when I say my jaw dropped when I had a view of his whole body. He was sweating from all angles as he lifted one of the largest weightlifting equipment with a frown donned on his face. At that moment, I didn't care that I was staring too much because I liked what I saw.

And me staring was completely halal.

I pictured how cool it would be for him to model one of my work. We will be the world's latest trend for about a week. The famous model, modelling for his fashion designer wife. That'd be insanely crazy. Not that he agreed on it or anything, he's most likely to decline the offer. But I'll find my way to persuade him.

I tapped on adobe illustrator as I started designing the suit. I wanted it to be different. To stand out of many suits being designed this month. It has to be the best. I rested my back on the couch as I proceeded with sketching on my sketch tablet.

___________________________________
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Farooq was having a photo shoot which was supposed to be taken in New York but due to his enormous ego—he made the crew fly all the way to Nigeria just for a forty five minutes photo shoot saying he didn't feel like traveling anytime soon.

He had just recently returned from Thailand.

"Your phone is ringing sir." His Secretary, Mark passed his phone to him but a single glare did the job of making him stay still on his spot.

Farooq hates being disturbed during a shooting session or business meeting. He absolutely despised it. Mark here must have forgotten that though.

"Who is it?"

Mark scratched the back of his neck then averted his gaze to the now interesting floor. "The new contractors, sir."

His eyes went from a glare to a blank expression as he changed positions. "When will they be leaving?"

"Two hours time, sir."

Seeing as it will take him about twenty more minutes before he's through, he made the most rational decision at the moment. He urgently wanted to meet with the contractors to discuss on the new construction plan project, regulation research and most of all, the permit.

The land he was planning on making good use of it wasn't even his yet, but he had already started preparing what needs to be done to it.

"Text them my home address. They should meet me there in about an hour time." He ordered before removing the blazer he was wearing replacing it with another one in order for the shooting session to proceed.