//27//: Somewhat Euphoric

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been a week since I got married. Life has been, well let's say fair. It was normal just with the exception of me staying at home the whole week and I eat with my supposedly husband. The only time I set my eyes on him is when we're eating, gyming in the morning or whenever I pass by him. I've noticed how much he loves eating, maybe even more than I do.

Though we bump into each other like three times in a day, we still fight. A lot. And I blame the both of us for that, we are keen on bisecting each other's skull anytime soon.

"It's outside, SAK." The other caller had informed me. My lips stretched into a huge smile as I received the information. I was wearing a black sweatpants and oversized blue sweatshirt over the white lace top I had worn beneath it. I wrapped a veil around my head and clasp my feet in a white sneakers.

I hurried outside just to meet the most beautiful creature ever. She was so beautiful. I gushed over her for about a minute before paying the guy off. I climbed the white horse with so much contentment. I rubbed on her back before ordering the gateman to open the gate. I hit her a bit in order to enable her to move. Thankfully, the street was a quiet street so there were only few people outside. I rode on her around the neighbourhood for about fifteen minutes or so before I returned home.

I met Jerkilace on a phone call with God knows who as he stood by the front porch. I rode the horse till I was where he could clearly see and hear me.

"Jerkilace!" I called out with a grin on my cheery lips. I rubbed her back slowly waiting for his response.

I didn't miss the sight of his stiffening jaw as I referred to him as Jerkilace. He hates the name. Which makes it even more perfect for me."Uhumm. Thank you very much. I'll get back to you." He hung up the phone and slipped it into his jeans pocket. His eyes trailed on me for about thirty seconds. I gulped down slowly. His gaze was always so intense, it made me a bit jittery. I quickly cleared my throat.

"Check out my new horse, isn't she an angel?"

"Mediocre. When did you start riding horses?" He analysed the horse as he orbited it, checking every single detail.

"Since when I was about twelve, but as I clocked fifteen, I stopped because I mistakenly hit our malicious neighbour which led to her breaking a leg. The horse was seized by my parents. They asked me to apologise to her if I wanted it back but I refused." The woman is so good at provoking animals. She's always breaking body parts due to her cruel behavior toward them. She provoked my horse back then so it did the needful. I didn't see why I should apologise to her. Serves her right.

"No surprise there. You have a habit of running people over."

I threw him a glare, slightly moving to the left.

"I don't!"

"Sure." He didn't argue again meaning he chose to be the bigger person and let me be. I hate it when people do that. They make me feel so stupid.

But I'll let it slide just this time.

"What's her name?" He sat on the chair next to the porch, with crossed leg as he was typing something on his phone.

"I haven't figured out a name yet." He nodded at my response and continued to do whatever he was doing. I got down and moved the horse to the back where it'll be staying.

"Your sweater's nice." I complimented his sweater without expecting a reply but unexpectedly got one.

"I know." A heart piercing reply that is.

God. He's so blunt. Why can't he just respond with a 'thank you' like every other normal human. Oh right, he's a jerk.

"Usually, people say thanks when they're complimented."