Abdallah rose a mocking brow up. "Oh now you wanna talk about sugarcoating?" Abdallah knew for a fact that it was because of Farooq's bluntness that she left. If he had sugarcoated the truth, maybe just maybe she'd have still been here with everyone.

"Screw you." Farooq gave him the middle finger which he waved off with an eye roll.

"Bro, I'm sorry okay? But right now, I'm slowly losing it." Abdallah ran a hand through his head. Beads of sweat kept rolling down his face.

His father sent for him and there was no escaping this time around. His mother has been involved so there's no way to dodge this. He's very sure it's about his marriage to his cousin whom he hates with all his might.

"Are you worried about Mimi?" Malika asked.

Abdallah nodded in response. "I don't want to lose her."

"I've already lost mine, I'm not letting you lose yours too. Come on, we're all going together. Call Mimi to meet us at the airport." Farooq ordered, slipping his hands inside his pockets, standing firmly. They all stared at him with confusion taking over them.

"What are you doing?" Neelam questioned as she rose up too.

"I think it's high time we pay the king of Karaye a visit. Don't y'all think?"

"Sabrina really rubbed off on you, because who the heck is this?" Malika burst out laughing. Farooq would never, like never put his nose in what doesn't concern him neither would he go all the way to another state or city to pay his respects.

This was all Sabrina's handiwork.

Farooq only remained silent then looked away, remembering she's not here with him anymore really hurt him.

"As long as I'm not going alone, I'm in. I'll go pick up Mimi and ask for her parent's permission before we depart." Abdallah hurried towards his car as he was so eager.

It's been years since he last saw his father physically so meeting him after such a long time will be really tough. With his betrothal and everything, he just hopes that it doesn't happen. Else, he'd have to follow Jannah and Mufid's footsteps by eloping.

____________________________________

Karaye Emirates is the Emirate council in Kano State with its headquarters in Karaye town. The present King of Karaye was Abdallah's father, Balal Waqqas Karaye.

"Just keep your heads straight and ignore them." Abdallah uttered stiffening his jaw. Farooq stood next to him. Neelam and Malika were both behind them, leaving the potential princess of Karaye; Mimi at the back.

"Aren't we like supposed to greet them?" Mimi whom was a very courteous person, questioned.

Abdallah rolled his eyes, turning back to face her with a bored expression. "They are guards and servants. If we greet them we are most likely to cost them their jobs."

Her eyes went wide as saucers. "So we walk?"

He nodded. "Farooq Khaleed style!" Abdallah ventured on.

They all chuckled lightly except Farooq who held a bored and hardcore expression. Why won't people not scurry off at his mere sight?

They sauntered into the palace not before removing their shoes because it is forbidden to enter the palace while wearing shoes. The palace was huge and had different sections and parts. The queen's chamber was directly opposite the King's chamber. If you aren't used to the place, you're most likely to get lost in this beautiful palace.

Though it's been quite a good number of years since he was here, Abdallah was able to locate his father's chamber. His cousins and other relatives were all stunned by his sudden arrival because they never assumed that they'd be a day he'd eventually return.