ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?

Start from the beginning

Tara turned back to look at Sadie seeing the pained look within her eyes. The phones finally stopped, Sadie began to tame her breathing once again.

"Okay, let's go" Tara asked, her hands cupping the wheels and pushing herself once again. Sadie groveled a 'sure' and began to stumble down the hall. The second she heard a whimper leave Tara's mouth she dropped her crunches and pushes Tara herself. The brunette tried to object saying she was fine, 'only a little pain'. Sadie shushed the girl and began to walk her down the area.

Eventually the girls made it to the end of all hall. A pool of blood left especially for them to see cloudy the girls eyes.

"Oh my-" Sadie couldn't finish her sentance, bile rised up through her mouth and gasped out. She hunched over, Turing from Tara as she released an unholy amount of vomit due to the blood. The man was still gasping for air, a clear slice to his throat.

Tara held a hand to her mouth, holding in her sobs as Sadie carried on being sick up the wall.
Sadie clenched her fist on the wall, trying to level herself with no avail though, the scene repeating in her mind over and over only making more bile erupt out of her.

Tara by now had nudged the dead man's hand away from his belt, checking for the gun that had already been stolen. She sobbed, even more scared of the situation.

The pair was unaware of Sam and Deweys attempt of ringing them and how they had been speeding for the last couple minutes in hopes to save the two.

A door tauntingly swung open behind the two, closing so after. Tara tapped the girls back, Sadie wiped away the residue of vomit off her lips and chin, pushing off the wall. Stumbling towards Tara and dragging her away from the opening and closing door. The two made it back into Tara's room. Sadie's face was clouded with tears, so was Tara's.

Tara quickly leaned up and grabbed the hospital phone, dialing the police. Unaware that the Hicks family was the latest victims.

"Holy shit" the bangs Continued, only going louder with each minute the two stayed in the room. Heavy foot steps were heard, a door closing then their door opening.

Tara swung forward, the phone slamming into the person head. The man fell to the floor, a low groan leaving his mouth, clenching his head.

"Awh! Goddamn it" Richie screeched, holding his curls in his hand. Sadie breathed out a chuckle and Tara groaned.

"Richie?" Tara practically screamed. "What are you doing here?" Tara asked, he wasn't supposed to be here. He gave the girls the creeps so Tara asked not to let him here without her.

"Sam called she said that...you were in trouble." The man explained, Sadie slide further into the wall, her legs hitting the floor below her. A steady sigh  left her mouth at the cool sensation.

"Did you hit me with a phone?" He asked, sort of offended by the action.

"Look out!" Tara screamed. Sadie head whipped up at the scream, seeing ghost face behind the pair.

The person swung forward, slicing the man's arm. Then again, but Richie held his own. He pushed against the hand, fighting back. The masked person slammed Richie against the wall, knocking him out.

The masked person put their attention towards Tara. The girl was quick to react, swing the monitors into the person doing so whilst screaming out in pain.

Glass splintered over Sadie's face, slicing little cuts over the girls cheeks and embedding into her skin.

"Come on, Sadie!" Tara screamed, pushing herself out of the room. Sadie groaned, her legs were burning, the bandage that was tightly wrapped around her thigh had bled through.

Her thigh burned, ached. She needed to rest, she couldn't- physically couldn't move an inch. The masked person tumbled onto the ground, groaning out in pain.

Sadie pushed herself off the floor, running out of the room. Unaware of her speed she had collide with the wall, under any of circumstance Tara would have laughed but seeing the fresh blood pour out of Sadie's thigh, face, and now her nose did nothing but make the girl even more scared.

Tara was further away then Sadie. She still had a good change of escaping. Sadie knew that.

The ghost face emerged again, tilting its head at Sadie.

"Asshole" the girl mumbled. Pushing towards the armed person and toppling ontop of them. Slamming her fist into the person repeatedly. "Learn how to be original" she seethed, the masked person slammed their knife into the girls side, blood splashing out.

Sadie hissed and retracted her whole body. Richies phone began to ring, Sam's ID showing up.

Tara's whimpers was heard throughout the whole hospital, along side Sadies hisses. The ginger girl was quick to apply pressure, unsure of what to actually do.

The masked person clicked something in their mask, it growling red. Pressing accepts you could hear a sigh.

"Richie! Are you at the hospital?" Sam asked in a hurry, the sound of a car moving in the background and a more masculine groan was heard from Dewey.